dime

1601 waiver inadmissible of grounds

148 posts in this topic

• 5 weeks later...
2 hours ago, dime said:

Can anyone tell what's going on @Nebraska service center no updates on I601 waiver. It stuck st October 12,2016. I am waiting from December 09,2016 this getting to me now

They are in November 2016 now but have not up dated the website.

Someone who submitted on November 14, 2016 got her approval letter January 12, 2018.

New update out today 01/29/2018.....

States that as of November 30, 2017 the were working on cases submitted on November 02, 2016. 

From this USCIS processing time update, and the latest approval notice received on January 12, 2018 by a VJ member who submitted her I-601 on November 14, 2016 it looks like they are only moving at 2weeks intervals per month of processing at the moment.

So if my analysis/calculations are correct, those who submitted their I-601 waiver application between November 15, 2016 and November 30, 2016 should be receiving their approval notices in the mail between now and February 15, 2018.

Filed: Other Country: Guyana
Timeline
On 1/29/2018 at 7:06 PM, Franco007 said:

New update out today 01/29/2018.....

States that as of November 30, 2017 the were working on cases submitted on November 02, 2016. 

From this USCIS processing time update, and the latest approval notice received on January 12, 2018 by a VJ member who submitted her I-601 on November 14, 2016 it looks like they are only moving at 2weeks intervals per month of processing at the moment.

So if my analysis/calculations are correct, those who submitted their I-601 waiver application between November 15, 2016 and November 30, 2016 should be receiving their approval notices in the mail between now and February 15, 2018.

If they stay at same speed, you think for waivers received December 16 to 31, 2016...we will possibly get a response in March 2018?  

9 hours ago, William & Anne Ma said:

If they stay at same speed, you think for waivers received December 16 to 31, 2016...we will possibly get a response in March 2018?  

If they stay at same speed, those who submitted December 16 to 31, 2016 will expect response in the mail between March 31 to April 15, 2018. 

12 hours ago, dime said:

I am December 09,2016 you think I may get appove this February month or early march?

Yes if they keep going 2weeks per month, those who submitted from December 2nd to 14th, 2016 should start receiving responses anytime after February 28th.

I am tracking someone who submitted November 20, 2016. I think she will receive hers between today and February 15th. If that happens to be true then my analysis is correct.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.