JJ89

Getting ready to send out k1

4 posts in this topic

Finally I am almost done! This k1 visa has been such a pain! It's more than worth it though :D

my fiancé and I currently live together in ecuador. I'm wondering If you wonderful people think I've included too little proof of our relationship.

I  have a passport stamp of my entrance introduced colombia where I met her. I have a medication prescription with the address in it and date to show that she was in colombia during that time. (People in South America don't get passport stamps when they travel with their id card, she's originally from Venezuela)  I also have a ton of pictures of ourselves on outings and conversations during our time in colombia. 

During our time in Ecuador I have passport stamps of both of our entrances into Ecuador. I also have hotel receipts from airbnb with both our names on it.  I also have multiple pictures with the Ecuador flag and famous Ecuador landmarks in the back.  As well as conversations. 

Lastly i want to go on google and type in currently time and date and take a selfie of her and I right there in front of it. (Bad idea?) 

should I be okay?

ALso if you think I should do something else before sending it in, please let me know. Since we live together the possibilities are endless :P

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

How about going to a movie theater, taking a picture of both of you in front of a movie poster of a recently released movie, and also including two movie tickets.

Not a requirement, just an idea for something to do together.

1 hour ago, OutOfThisWorld said:

How about going to a movie theater, taking a picture of both of you in front of a movie poster of a recently released movie, and also including two movie tickets.

Not a requirement, just an idea for something to do together.

Great IDEA!

Now I have an excuse to go to the movies tomorrow. Thanks ;D

I' m willing to take more ideas :D

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.