davidindallas

AOS Petitioner Tax Returns

3 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hi,

I was wondering if it is necessary to print the complete tax returns. For example, I have them but for each year they are about 60 pages each. Do I need to print them all in full? Thank you in advance.

05/13/2017 | Spouse entered U.S.

07/17/2017 | First date

10/13/2017 | Married! (L)

11/07/2017 | AOS Package sent via Fedex to USCIS

11/09/2017 | Package received! 

11/27/2017 | Receipt Notice Texts & Emails @ 11pm 

12/01/2017 | Hard copies of Receipt Notice in the mail

12/15/2017 | Biometrics Appointment letter received 

12/26/2017 | Biometrics Appointment

03/06/2018 | Called USCIS to open Inquiry for EAD

03/14/2018 | Opened Service Request online for EAD

03/23/2018 | Status Updated to "We are producing your card and will mail it to you"

03/26/2018 | Status Updated to "We approved your case"

03/29/2018 | Received EAD

Filed: Other Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline
12 minutes ago, davidindallas said:

Hi,

I was wondering if it is necessary to print the complete tax returns. For example, I have them but for each year they are about 60 pages each. Do I need to print them all in full? Thank you in advance.

Your only other option is to order a transcript, otherwise they do not just want your tax forms, they want all the other documentation (W2's, 1099's, etc etc) which makes for a thick package.

My taxes are like yours, but my transcripts were only 6-8 pages. 

Edited by Nitas_man

• 3 weeks later...

Is not necessary to send the complete tax return, just send the tax transcript , I did send mine whitout no problem .

My  Roc timeline:

08/16/19  sent I-751 packet to USCIS Lockbox in Dallas

08/21/19  packet received by USCIS

08/21/19: received text message with case number ( Texas Service Center)

08/23/19: received extension letter in the mail

08/30/19 received fingerprint appointment letter

09/17/19  fingerprint appointment day (done)

09/24/19  fingerprint review completed

giphy.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.