60 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, juliet beltejar said:

hello Rosekyle,

i am very happy because they issued my visa too..:) now I am just waiting to receive my visa packet.. i hope to receive it this weel till next week.. i hope there will be no more delays this time. i am so excited to proceed on my plans.. like a get together with family and friends and packing my bags.. hehe... let me know when you receive your visa packet ok?

Oh my god really im so happy for u too finally we got issued already..if ur in province i think it took 10days but if ur in manila 3to 5 working days only.yes i will inform u once i get my pocket visa already.

Edited by Rosekyle12345

On 3/22/2017 at 11:33 AM, juliet beltejar said:

hello Rosekyle,

i am very happy because they issued my visa too..:) now I am just waiting to receive my visa packet.. i hope to receive it this weel till next week.. i hope there will be no more delays this time. i am so excited to proceed on my plans.. like a get together with family and friends and packing my bags.. hehe... let me know when you receive your visa packet ok?

Hi juliet i just received my visa this afternoon march 24.how about u?

11 hours ago, Rosekyle12345 said:

Hi juliet i just received my visa this afternoon march 24.how about u?

hello there,

after my visa got issued on 03/20, i got my visa packet on hand on 03/23. I was so surprised because it took them only 3 days. i am soooo happy!. hehe. and yesterday i went to CFO to get an exit sticker.. now i am all set.. ready to go..  Thanks to God!

2 hours ago, juliet beltejar said:

hello there,

after my visa got issued on 03/20, i got my visa packet on hand on 03/23. I was so surprised because it took them only 3 days. i am soooo happy!. hehe. and yesterday i went to CFO to get an exit sticker.. now i am all set.. ready to go..  Thanks to God!

Hello juliet mine was issued on march 22 and  got in yester march 24.i will go to cfo on monday to get my sticker stamp.what they require u? 

Just now, Rosekyle12345 said:

Hello juliet mine was issued on march 22 and  got in yester march 24.i will go to cfo on monday to get my sticker stamp.what they require u? 

Im glad that u all set already goodluck to both of us :) .and happy trip .

7 hours ago, Rosekyle12345 said:

hi there,

They just asked for the filled out registration form and my original cfo certificate. you can download the form on their website. I didn't pay for anything. I just submitted what they asked from me. I waited for like around 5 mins and then they gave me back passport with the CFO sticker on it. It was really quick.

30 minutes ago, juliet beltejar said:

hi there,

They just asked for the filled out registration form and my original cfo certificate. you can download the form on their website. I didn't pay for anything. I just submitted what they asked from me. I waited for like around 5 mins and then they gave me back passport with the CFO sticker on it. It was really quick.

Il go there on monday.. :) thanks for the info actually  i read it on the paper with the visa but i still want to know .are u immigrant or k1?

Edited by Rosekyle12345

Il go there on monday.. :) thanks for the info actually  i read it on the paper with the visa but i still want to know .are u immigrant or k1?

i have immigrant visa..

18 hours ago, juliet beltejar said:

i have immigrant visa..

Hi ..which form did u filled out ? Is this form for spouses and partner of foreign ntional?

23 hours ago, juliet beltejar said:

i have immigrant visa..

Hello juliet..if u travel with ur son and if he bringing a us passport dont forget to get him a clearance in bearu of immigration bc he cannot leave with out ecc. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/25/2017 at 6:31 AM, juliet beltejar said:

i have immigrant visa..

Hi juliet are u in the us already? Anyway im herr in us already 

Filed: Timeline

My wife was interviewed on December 22, 2016 for CR-1 visa at New Delhi, India. Her case was put on AP and since then there is not even any update online about her case nor we heard anything. She was not asked to submit any documents when 221(g) letter was given to her after the interview. She had a stroke interview and was grilled, and 4 different officers were trying to put words in her mouth to admit many things which were not true. I recently wrote to US embassy in Delhi to inquire about her case wherein we are told that her case is continued to be on AP and don't know when processing would be completed. So its going to be 4 months now and not even one update online...

On 3/25/2017 at 9:31 PM, juliet beltejar said:

i have immigrant visa..

Hi Juliet,I had my interview April 06 and Co told me that my CR1 visa is approved and that I can go home,when I checked at CEAC is says REFUSED and we emailed Manila Embassy and call and they said that just erroneous update and told us also that our case is under administrative review when done they will email us once the case completed.how long does it take usually?

thank you and I will appreciate your response. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 4/14/2017 at 5:56 AM, Arlyn91 said:

Hi Juliet,I had my interview April 06 and Co told me that my CR1 visa is approved and that I can go home,when I checked at CEAC is says REFUSED and we emailed Manila Embassy and call and they said that just erroneous update and told us also that our case is under administrative review when done they will email us once the case completed.how long does it take usually?

thank you and I will appreciate your response. 

I know it's not super helpful, but it really does differ per case, so we can't tell you how long it will take. Peronally, mine took around 2 weeks to get approved from AR.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.