Jump to content

Required documentation

2 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hi Everyone,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for taking the time to read my post.

I filled everything, I have the money order.

I have been in the United States of America for more than 5 years. I have a baby (the best thing of my life), and a beautiful wife. However, a long time ago, I went through a divorce and my I-751 was approved.

I would like to know what do I need to send with my N-400 Document? My understanding is I just need to send my green card (copy), money order and N-400 documents.

I hope I will be able to find some answers.




Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

You also need your marriage status document. If you are currently divorced then your final divorce decree. If you are currently married then your marriage certificate. Also it's advisable to send all tax return transcripts since you became a LPR in order to show that you never NOT filed your taxes since then.

If you are male and under 31 then also document(s) relating to your Selective Service registration.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.