Not a Tailor

Josh Duggar Accused of Molesting Several Sisters as a Teen: Reports

97 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I'm surprised, I didn't think he was one to report everything. At least he wasn't in the past.

I wouldn't be surprised if he pulled a Travis. Things seem to be escalating. Did you see the shower pic???

Some people share things here they really shouldn't. And I wouldn't brag that my first time seeing a woman undressed was my sister. That's just wrong on so many levels...

The extremists here are the biggest tattle tales I have ever seen.

That's why I blocked him. A most repulsive character... I didn't want to read that kind of stuff daily...

I'm surprised, I didn't think he was one to report everything. At least he wasn't in the past.

Oh no, I have it on good authority that he was a chronic reporter.

That sister sunbathing post was AWESOME and so insightful. One of the classics!

I wouldn't be surprised if he pulled a Travis. Things seem to be escalating. Did you see the shower pic???

No. Please share. Or not. :D

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

That's an understatement. Some like to dish it out but can't take it.

It seems so. I couldn't start a fight and not allow someone to get a chance to swing. It's like beating up on a 5 year old.

That's why I blocked him. A most repulsive character... I didn't want to read that kind of stuff daily...

Post or it didn't happen...

I remember when he talked about his wife and how her ex used to beat her. He said we was glad because it allowed him to be with her. Talk about disgusting...

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

It was just a picture of his gun in his soap dish. Takes the gun into the shower. Can't remember the thread..

It seems so. I couldn't start a fight and not allow someone to get a chance to swing. It's like beating up on a 5 year old.

Post or it didn't happen...

I remember when he talked about his wife and how her ex used to beat her. He said we was glad because it allowed him to be with her. Talk about disgusting...

Eeewww. Can't stand people who prey on the weak... Shudder

It was just a picture of his gun in his soap dish. Takes the gun into the shower. Can't remember the thread..

Eeewww. Can't stand people who prey on the weak... Shudder

Oh yeah, it was because some place near him got robbed a week ago. Some 7k in cash and jewels were taken.

Yeah, I read that and just shook my head. How can you wish that on someone? But then again, that's how he was. Another one who loved to talk trash until you gave it back to him, then he'd go running to the mods...

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Timeline

How does this family justify what their son did and try to minimize things, judging

by their behavior they may not have probs with the siblings doing each other, but

they have no care for the othet ppl kids who were victims, they are some very

dysfunctional ppl...teen boys interest suppose to be teen girls not young kids,

Here again you have victims due to their & family shame kept it quiet ;yrs from

now with their fake goody goody shoe on TV if a victim came out ppl would accuse

them of lie-ing because yrs have passed., and trying to extort money from Duggar

we see this happen with public ppl all the time...These kind of ppl are menaces to society

Oh no, I have it on good authority that he was a chronic reporter.

That sister sunbathing post was AWESOME and so insightful. One of the classics!

No. Please share. Or not. :D

For the record, I wasn't referring to Gary about the reporting. We know he was a rat. I meant lost, I didn't think he was one to report.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Some people share things here they really shouldn't. And I wouldn't brag that my first time seeing a woman undressed was my sister. That's just wrong on so many levels...

The extremists here are the biggest tattle tales I have ever seen.

I think one of the biggest ever is gone, from what I was told off the record. Oddly I can't even remember her name .

You have noticed mod action is at a min now.

I ain't calling names but we know who the bulk of them were

Can't Always Be Alert

Edited by The Nature Boy

I think one of the biggest ever is gone, from what I was told off the record. Oddly I can't even remember her name .

You have noticed mod action is at a min now.

I ain't calling names but we know who the bulk of them were

Can't Always Be Alert

Honestly, from what I've seen, the women here have thicker skin than the dudes who start the most trouble. And if they reported something, it was something so offensive it shouldn't have been said here in the first place.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

For the record, I wasn't referring to Gary about the reporting. We know he was a rat. I meant lost, I didn't think he was one to report.

I agree. lost may sound crackers on occasion but he has the courage of his convictions.

Old McDonald....

Heavens no! It couldn't be! Must be one of us dainty ladies, Jacque. I don't know about you, but I have to buy my smelling salts in bulk off Amazon these days and my fainting couch is nearly threadbare. Saints alive, my delicate constitution!