Heaven0317

Ready, Case is Open ... What is next?

141 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Guys I got my packet today! Soo happy! Good luck to those whose waiting. You will have yours soon. God bless!

CONGRATULATIONS.... Hope you continue to pray for us who are still stuck in AP :)... God Bless!

Cheers!

jmac01

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Guys I got my packet today! Soo happy! Good luck to those whose waiting. You will have yours soon. God bless!

Congrats! I picked mine and my k2 's visa yesterday ! When are u attending the cfo tommy bear?

Timeline

CONGRATULATIONS.... Hope you continue to pray for us who are still stuck in AP :)... God Bless!

Cheers!

jmac01

One day, you will be Issued too just like all of us who experienced being put to AP. In my case almost 2 months AP. In God's perfect time you will receive your visa too! God bless u ? praying for you

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thanks! How comforting it is to hear words of encouragement from who/where else but... Heaven0317. :)

... well, i'm not sure about the others. I can say that USEM was able to manage our expectations. They did tell us that ours may take more than the usual 1 week (the consul said 2 weeks) because they have to do one final "thing" for me.... So we're not really clueless and we did not expect any movement/s on the 1st week. But now, 2 weeks have passed... But as many of you have said, it'll come...in God's perfect time... absolutely agree.

Cheers!

jmac01

Congrats! I picked mine and my k2 's visa yesterday ! When are u attending the cfo tommy bear?

I'm done with the seminar before ky interview. But I'm going back to the CFO for the sticker. How about you?

I'm done with the seminar before ky interview. But I'm going back to the CFO for the sticker. How about you?

Timeline

Thanks! How comforting it is to hear words of encouragement from who/where else but... Heaven0317. :)

... well, i'm not sure about the others. I can say that USEM was able to manage our expectations. They did tell us that ours may take more than the usual 1 week (the consul said 2 weeks) because they have to do one final "thing" for me.... So we're not really clueless and we did not expect any movement/s on the 1st week. But now, 2 weeks have passed... But as many of you have said, it'll come...in God's perfect time... absolutely agree.

Cheers!

jmac01

Just have patience some more. You know what, when I was waiting like you for my case to move and I thought my file was just sitting somewhere, I was beginning to lose patience, I was stressed, I was hopeless. I think I was having anxiety. Sometimes I cry everytime I look at the CEAC website and all I see everyday is AP! I looked at the website every 30 minutes or so and It was crazy I know. But then again, what's keeping me relaxed is reading from VJ the experiences of the others who underwent the same thing. All of them, after a long wait, received their visas. So I just told myself, my time will come too. I leave everything to the Lord and prayed. One morning I woke up, He did move my case. Miracles do happen, in my case It did. So just wait, believe and have more patience, and lastly, PRAY! Tomorrow, you never know, something good might happen! Goodluck! ?

I'm going on Monday! ☺️

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.