hammadf2a

F2A child of lpr @islamabad interview

24 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

SO lets start by telling that my interview was great but I am in AP (white paper)

Here is the experience so other can get help from it .

my interview was on Monday 12 august 7 am I reached the diplomatic around 6;30 I guess, there was a big line , got to the embassy around 7:10 am

there would be two lines immigrant ,non immigrant ......

Inside embassy you would be first called for fingerprints,

after that you will go to waiting area

than another guy is gonna call you for medical and have some forms sign like you wont marry until poe in usa

than he will ask you for language (I said English)

then my interview started the main part (my mom my petitioner was with me(as she is a green card holder she is allowed))

A white guy with blue eyes said hiiii helloo how r u (you also have to read a statement as oath)

Then she said to my mom so you are mrs XXXXX the petitioner?

*****some jokes***

who I calling you?

who is the joint sponsor ?

how many kids does he/she have?

how does you mother got gc?

when did she immigrate ?

since how long is she here?

are you gonna work in industry?

where does she live in us?

do you have relations in this following countries? (Lebanon etc)

then he asked for my previous passport and saw a b2 visa

so you when to usa in 2008? once?

any other countires?

perfect everything is perfect ! I want to issue the visa right now but there is routine check (AP)

it can weeks to couple of months,

but I will do my to get it through as this case is perfect!!

then my mom said that I want to travel with him asap

to which he said that mam we would love to have a smart, handsome young computer scientist to our country but I can't do any thing here,,

then he told me to check my status on caec site and said welcome to usa from my side

I said thanks a lot he replied you are welcome

took a flight back to khi checked my status say updated on 13 august @1 am

so I will hope for the best prepare for the worst and start giving Microsoft papers here will I am in AP

P.s embassy is working at very low pace and slow nowadays but my experience was great!! May god help in this A.P.

If any one needs help I am more than happy too help him out as I have seen no one from pak helps any one after they are done with their interviews( I have no idea why ) good luck for every one from my side for upcoming interviews!!

SO lets start by telling that my interview was great but I am in AP (white paper)

Here is the experience so other can get help from it .

my interview was on Monday 12 august 7 am I reached the diplomatic around 6;30 I guess, there was a big line , got to the embassy around 7:10 am

there would be two lines immigrant ,non immigrant ......

Inside embassy you would be first called for fingerprints,

after that you will go to waiting area

than another guy is gonna call you for medical and have some forms sign like you wont marry until poe in usa

than he will ask you for language (I said English)

then my interview started the main part (my mom my petitioner was with me(as she is a green card holder she is allowed))

A white guy with blue eyes said hiiii helloo how r u (you also have to read a statement as oath)

Then she said to my mom so you are mrs XXXXX the petitioner?

*****some jokes***

who I calling you?

who is the joint sponsor ?

how many kids does he/she have?

how does you mother got gc?

when did she immigrate ?

since how long is she here?

are you gonna work in industry?

where does she live in us?

do you have relations in this following countries? (Lebanon etc)

then he asked for my previous passport and saw a b2 visa

so you when to usa in 2008? once?

any other countires?

perfect everything is perfect ! I want to issue the visa right now but there is routine check (AP)

it can weeks to couple of months,

but I will do my to get it through as this case is perfect!!

then my mom said that I want to travel with him asap

to which he said that mam we would love to have a smart, handsome young computer scientist to our country but I can't do any thing here,,

then he told me to check my status on caec site and said welcome to usa from my side

I said thanks a lot he replied you are welcome

took a flight back to khi checked my status say updated on 13 august @1 am

so I will hope for the best prepare for the worst and start giving Microsoft papers here will I am in AP

P.s embassy is working at very low pace and slow nowadays but my experience was great!! May god help in this A.P.

If any one needs help I am more than happy too help him out as I have seen no one from pak helps any one after they are done with their interviews( I have no idea why ) good luck for every one from my side for upcoming interviews!!

thanks for taking time to write ur review, i just wanted to know how u were able to take ur mom inside? i thought petitioner are not allowed inside embassy

Edited by hatedawait

she was with me all the time! just not for biometrics of course. Just show them your green card .

the problem is that i have seen letter which strictly says no petitioner allowed as they don't want more people inside the embassy because of its capacity. anything such written on ur interview letter?

Nice ! congrats and thank for the review

i see, thanks. you think its wise if i also email before going?

and did u show that email copy to the guards?

No you dun need to email them , petitioners can always go with the immigrants. My father went to interview with my brother. I dunno but sometime when you're with your petitioner you feel safe. I'll have my father with me too when i go to interview just for peace of mind. Just bring the GC or Passport. Good luck

Edited by Phillip Wu

USCIS
June 01, 2013 I-130 Started

June 10, 2013 Priority Date
June 14, 2013 NOA 1
September 10, 2013 NOA 2

NVC
October 21, 2013 AoS Fee Paid
December 22, 2013 DS261 Submitted
December 27, 2013 DS261 Accepted ( via email )
December 28, 2013 IV Fee Bill Invoiced
December 29, 2013 AoS Package Sent
December 30, 2013 IV Fee Paid & DS260 Submitted
January 11, 2014 IV Package Sent
January 07, 2014 AoS Package Received ( call NVC )
January 15, 2014 IV Package Received ( call NVC )
January 27,2014 Received AoS Checklists ( email )
January 27,2014 Received IV Checklists ( email )
February 25,2014 Sent IV Checklists back
February 28,2014 IV Checklists Package Delivered
March 5,2014 Sent AOS Checklists back
March 10,2014 AOS Checklists Package Delivered
March 19,2014 Case Completed ( call NVC )
March 22,2014 Case Completed ( CC email )

Consulate
February 05,2015 Interview Letter
March 12,2015 Interview

Timeline

i see, thanks. you think its wise if i also email before going?

and did u show that email copy to the guards?

Phillips is right! there wont be any sort of problems petitioner can always go inside!! and in F2a( child of lpr) I don't see a reason why they wont.

Phillips is right! there wont be any sort of problems petitioner can always go inside!! and in F2a( child of lpr) I don't see a reason why they wont.

thanks

Nice ! congrats and thank for the review

No you dun need to email them , petitioners can always go with the immigrants. My father went to interview with my brother. I dunno but sometime when you're with your petitioner you feel safe. I'll have my father with me too when i go to interview just for peace of mind. Just bring the GC or Passport. Good luck

thank u both

Timeline

why did they put u thru AP when ur interview was perfect? dont get it :o do they do this normally in isb embassy? :S makes me worried

mostly males are getting ap in f2a f2b except ir1/cr1 visa ....I previously had an ap on a b2 visa

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Sorry if this has already been answered but what is AP and what happens during AP?

F-2A Visa

Service Center : California Service Center

Marriage (if applicable): 2013-07-20

Priority Date: 2013-09-23

I-130 Approved : 2013-10-23

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2015-02-12

Pay AOS Bill : 2015-02-12

Send AOS\IV Package : 2015-03-10

Send Joint Sponsor AOS Package : 2015-04-13

1st Checklist : 2015-04-16

AOS Checklist response sent : 2015-04-17

New Scan Date: 2015-04-20

2nd Checklist : 2015-05-04

AOS Checklist response sent : 2015-05-05

New Scan Date: 2015-05-11

Case Completed at NVC : 2015-06-09 (Confirmed on 2015-06-15)

Interview Date : 2015-08-19 (Confirmed by IL)

Interview Result : Approved :dancing:

Visa Status : Issued (on CEAC Site)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.