hopefulls

Question 35 on the 129F Form

6 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi guys,

We are new to this site, my fiance will be submitting our documents at the Texas centre on Monday, however, we have one concern, we met online on Afrointroductions, I visited him on my b1/b2 visa and he has visited me several times here in Jamaica, what document do we need for the IMB? We assume Afro Introduction is considered to be a IMB..... please hellllp

Thanks inadvance

event.png

event.png

event.png

event.png

event.png

event.png

"TO LOVE IS NOTHING. TO BE LOVED IS SOMETHING. BUT TO BE LOVED BY THE PERSON YOU LOVE...IS EVERYTHING."

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi guys,

We are new to this site, my fiance will be submitting our documents at the Texas centre on Monday, however, we have one concern, we met online on Afrointroductions, I visited him on my b1/b2 visa and he has visited me several times here in Jamaica, what document do we need for the IMB? We assume Afro Introduction is considered to be a IMB..... please hellllp

Thanks inadvance

What is the wording for question 35?

~~~ K-1 Process ~~~

NOA1: 1/29/13
Transferred to TSC; 6/21/13
NOA2: 7/6/13 (per Tier2-IO, no letter or email yet)
Received email confirming NOA2: 7/25/13
Sent to NVC: 7/26/13
Received by NVC: 7/29/13
Sent to Consulate: 7/30/2013
Case Number Received: 8/1/13
Packet 3: Never Received
Packet 4: 8/5/13
Interview: 9/5/13 *Approved
CEAC Status 9/6/13: Visa Status changed from 'IV Ready' to 'NIV Ready'
CEAC Status 9/10/13: Visa Status changed to Administrative Processing
CEAC Status 9/12/13: Visa Status changed to Issued
VISA in Hand!!!: 9/17/13
POE: 9/26/13

~~~ AOS ~~~

Sent in AOS with EAD/AP applications: 1/26/14

NOA1 for EAD/AP: 2/5/14

NOA1 for AOS: 2/7/14

Walked in for 3/6 Biometrics appointment: 2/27/14

EAD/AP combo Card Approved: 4/8/14

EAD/AP combo Card Received: 4/16/14??

Interview: ??

2 Year GC Approved: ??

2 Year GC Received: ??

"RESEARCH/READ MORE, post Less."

Timeline

Question 35 states: Did you meet your fiance or spouse through the service of a International Marriage Broker?

35a. If the answer is yes, provide a copy of the signed written consent form IMB obtained from your beneficiary authorizing the release of your beneficiary's personal contact information to you.

Which form are we required to submit as we do not have a signed written consent form?

Thanks!

event.png

event.png

event.png

event.png

event.png

event.png

"TO LOVE IS NOTHING. TO BE LOVED IS SOMETHING. BUT TO BE LOVED BY THE PERSON YOU LOVE...IS EVERYTHING."

Timeline

Question 35 states: Did you meet your fiance or spouse through the service of a International Marriage Broker?

35a. If the answer is yes, provide a copy of the signed written consent form IMB obtained from your beneficiary authorizing the release of your beneficiary's personal contact information to you.

Which form are we required to submit as we do not have a signed written consent form?

Thanks!

in your situation the answer is "NO".Afrointroductions does not applied to international marriage brokers (IMB).IMB is a paid marriage dating service where they charges a fee for proving dating and matching making service between the U.S citizen and citizens of foreign countries,in which they have to do a background checks before means of communication are permitted between the USC and foreigner.

Edited by JEWELLA

A&J K1 visa Journey

Sent I-129F packet Sat-June 8,2013.

USCIS received 1-I29F Packet Wed-June 12,2013.

NOA1 Notification (email & text msg) and Notice Date Fri-June 14,2013.

Awaiting NOA1 hard copy in mail.................................

Alien Registration Number was changed relating to your I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E) On Thurs-June 20, 2013

NOA1 hard copy in the mail Fri-June 21,2013

I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E) transferred from VSC to TSC On Fri-August 9, 2013

I129F,Petition for FIANCE(E) transfer and now being process at TSC Thur-August 15,2013

Receive Notice of Action Transfer (NOA-T) on Mon-August 19,2013

NOA2 Notification (Email) Wed-September 18,2013

NOA2 hard copy in the mail Tues-September 24,2013

I129F is shipped from USCIS to NVC Thurs-September 26,2013

NVC received approved I129F and assign case number Fri-October 4,2013

NVC shipped I129F to Embassy Wed-October 23,2013

event.png

event.png

Timeline

Thanks a lot, now we can submit our documents on Monday and hope for the best, good luck to both of you!

event.png

event.png

event.png

event.png

event.png

event.png

Timeline

Thanks a lot, now we can submit our documents on Monday and hope for the best, good luck to both of you!

your welcome and good luck!

A&J K1 visa Journey

Sent I-129F packet Sat-June 8,2013.

USCIS received 1-I29F Packet Wed-June 12,2013.

NOA1 Notification (email & text msg) and Notice Date Fri-June 14,2013.

Awaiting NOA1 hard copy in mail.................................

Alien Registration Number was changed relating to your I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E) On Thurs-June 20, 2013

NOA1 hard copy in the mail Fri-June 21,2013

I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E) transferred from VSC to TSC On Fri-August 9, 2013

I129F,Petition for FIANCE(E) transfer and now being process at TSC Thur-August 15,2013

Receive Notice of Action Transfer (NOA-T) on Mon-August 19,2013

NOA2 Notification (Email) Wed-September 18,2013

NOA2 hard copy in the mail Tues-September 24,2013

I129F is shipped from USCIS to NVC Thurs-September 26,2013

NVC received approved I129F and assign case number Fri-October 4,2013

NVC shipped I129F to Embassy Wed-October 23,2013

event.png

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.