JeWcHee

MANILA EMBASSY SCHEDULING APPOINTMENT ONLINE

16 posts in this topic Register to Ask a Question

Hello VJAYERS, looks like the link for scheduling appointment online in the Philippines has been updated.

• Go to the website www.ustraveldocs.com.ph
  • Under Non Immigrant Application, click schedule my appointment >more actions> schedule an appointment
  • This will take you to cgifederal.secure.force.com
  • For First time user click NEW USER to create your profile
  • Enter Country>Create username(email address format)> Enter First Name>Last Name>
  • Choose Password>Confirm Password>Type 2 words captcha
  • This will take you to "My Dashboard" so you can enter your personal info etc
  • Click Schedule Appointment >Step 1 Choose what visa type > Step 2 Choose "Manila" for the post where you would like to have your interview appointment >
  • Step 3 Choose K1 Visa >
  • Step 4 Select Visa Class (K1 Fiancee)
  • Step 6 Enter info Passport Number, Passport Issuance Date, Passport Issuance Place, Passport Expiration Date, Birthdate, Nationality, Country of Birth and Gender
  • Provide Primary and Alternative Phone numbers > Email Address > Mailing Address (street, city, state and postal code)
  • Step 7 Add dependents if you want to schedule an appointment to any of your relatives, family
  • Specify documentation delivery if by HOME, OFFICE or PICK UP
  • Step 8 Please enter your MRV receipt information > Receipt Number (enter your passport#)
  • Step 9 Selecting the date of your interview
  • To print your Interview confirmation, you will have to login again at www.ustraveldocs.com.ph > follow the first 3 steps above
  • Enter username (email address and password + 2 word captcha) then click enter
  • On "My Dashboard" click Appointment Confirmation > you will see your interview information > enter email address (f you want to be sent to your email) > click Email Appointment Confirmation or click Printable version (if you want to print it)
  • AND YOU'RE ALL SET AFTER PRINTING, THIS WILL BE THE LETTER TO BE PRESENTED ON THE DAY OF YOUR INTERVIEW.

kicking.gifgood.gifI HOPE YOU GUYS FIND THIS VERY USEFUL! GOODLUCK TO ALL ON YOUR JOURNEYSgood.gifkicking.gif

Hello VJAYERS, looks like the link for scheduling appointment online in the Philippines has been updated. If you encounter something new or different with this process, please let me know so I can update it.

• Under Non Immigrant Application, click schedule my appointment >more actions> schedule an appointment
  • Enter Country>Create username(email address format)> Enter First Name>Last Name>
  • Click Schedule Appointment >Step 1 Choose what visa type > Step 2 Choose "Manila" for the post where you would like to have your interview appointment >
  • Step 6 Enter info Passport Number, Passport Issuance Date, Passport Issuance Place, Passport Expiration Date, Birthdate, Nationality, Country of Birth and Gender
  • Provide Primary and Alternative Phone numbers > Email Address > Mailing Address (street, city, state and postal code)
  • Step 7 Add dependents if you want to schedule an appointment to any of your relatives, family
  • Step 8 Please enter your MRV receipt information > Receipt Number (enter your passport#)
  • To print your Interview confirmation, you will have to login again at cgifederal.secure.force.com
  • On "My Dashboard" click Appointment Confirmation > you will see your interview information > enter email address (f you want to be sent to your email) > click Email Appointment Confirmation or click Printable version (if you want to print it)
  • AND YOU'RE ALL SET AFTER PRINTING, THIS WILL BE THE LETTER TO BE PRESENTED ON THE DAY OF YOUR INTERVIEW.

kicking.gifgood.gifI HOPE YOU GUYS FIND THIS VERY USEFUL! GOODLUCK TO ALL ON YOUR JOURNEYSgood.gifkicking.gif

Hello VJAYERS, looks like the link for scheduling appointment online in the Philippines has been updated.

• To print your Interview confirmation, you will have to login again at www.ustraveldocs.com.ph > follow the first 3 steps above

Seriously, just call. I tried all of this last night and my case number was not valid so I called and I had to hold for 25 minutes (the USA number) but I was able to schedule my Fiancee's interview for July 6th, that was the earliest date as of last night. I wanted the interview in June, no slots available. I had no luck scheduling online. Calling was easy..

Can I just correct the website given :D not intended to be rude or something but the website stated above is not the right one..it is this http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/index.html Thank you for this informative post tho..its quite helpful!!!

Can I just correct the website given :D not intended to be rude or something but the website stated above is not the right one..it is this http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/index.html Thank you for this informative post tho..its quite helpful!!!

hi, just want to thank you for having this posted here.. SUCH big help for me.. and i know for others also..YOU DID A VERY GOOD JOB!...

Yes.

Thanks, hoody!! also last few questions, do i have to wait for NVC to set me an interview date and send my case to USEM or no need to wait? how many days does it usually take for a case to be in Manila from date completed? and days visa will be delivered after passed interview? Thanks in advance!!!

Back to Top ↑

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Try asking our VJ Immigration Lawyers.