Amin16

AP question plz, Algeria (merged)

24 posts in this topic

Timeline

Hello every one..i had my innterview 2 days ago but the counsular agent gave me the g221 for AP and she said she need time to review my documents while she didnt ask for any missing documents

Please if anyone had same issue then let me know especialy algeria embassy 

Edited by Penguin_ie

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
22 hours ago, Amin16 said:

Hi my friend..tell me plz why did u ask me if she kept my passport or no ? 

Anyone else help plz 

It is a good sign she kept your passport...First you know it is not a decline. Second AP might be shorter than usual because they often don't wanna hold your passport if they are planning on taking long to not interrupt your future travels. It is just a matter of waiting for you, khoya....please tell us more about how the interview went and what questions they asked. It helps tons.

Timeline
7 minutes ago, zizou2017 said:

It is a good sign she kept your passport...First you know it is not a decline. Second AP might be shorter than usual because they often don't wanna hold your passport if they are planning on taking long to not interrupt your future travels. It is just a matter of waiting for you, khoya....please tell us more about how the interview went and what questions they asked. It helps tons.

Well the interview went too fine except for 2 things ..the first thing she told me tht i lied abt my job bcs i applied in the past for tourist visa and i got rejected and the second thing she told me tht u just want to immigrate bcs she asked me abt my past and my wife  past and i told her that i was with canadian girl than i broke up with her bcs she cheated on me then 7 months later i met my wife ...so except those 2 bad points my interview was too fine and normal 

Timeline
2 hours ago, zizou2017 said:

Same khoya...I a little bit far behind though...Still stuck in the USCIS step. Did the Co ask you other questions?

No really the questions were amostely abt my wife n her family members which is so easy to answer bcs i already know abt her family 

So bro if u r at the uscis then wht make u know abt the AP do u already know ppl that hav AP before ?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
48 minutes ago, Amin16 said:

No really the questions were amostely abt my wife n her family members which is so easy to answer bcs i already know abt her family 

So bro if u r at the uscis then wht make u know abt the AP do u already know ppl that hav AP before ?

I have done some extensive research about all the stages....I know it is a very good sign CO keeps your passport. APs may take days, weeks, months, and years. Don't get me wrong they might contact you again and ask you to go pick up your passport since they won't make a decision on your case anytime soon; therefore, it is best for your upcoming travels to have your passport.

CR1 visa with some solid bona fide relationship evidence is sometimes a better route than K1 fiancé visa, but keep in mind that nothing is guaranteed. The Co would not hesitate a moment before denying and sending your application back to USCIS, if he suspects a misrepresentation, or fraud. According to the way your interview went, it sounds like things are going in the right direction, inchalah. No one is an expert here. We rely on what we read and past users' experiences. That is why this website is helpful; however, things can be different from one case to another.  

• 2 weeks later...

I got blue sheet for whole bunch of non senses documents (ex spouse, current address, bank statement to prove I bought air tickets myself, fiance relative, detailed timeline, family tree, more proofs...) I submitted them next day in person, they told me to wait and 2hrs later they called to to windows and said congrats your visa was approved.

N400

12/06/2014: Package filed

12/31/2014: Fingerprinted

02/06/2015: In-Line for Interview

04/15/2015: Passed Interview

05/05/2015: Oath letter was sent

05/22/2015: Oath Ceremony

Timeline
7 hours ago, NancyNguyen said:

I got blue sheet for whole bunch of non senses documents (ex spouse, current address, bank statement to prove I bought air tickets myself, fiance relative, detailed timeline, family tree, more proofs...) I submitted them next day in person, they told me to wait and 2hrs later they called to to windows and said congrats your visa was approved.

Thank you for sharing ur experience my friens but i was focusing on those who had administration  process n recieve the g221 for NO MISSING DOCUMENTS 

8 minutes ago, Amin16 said:

Thank you for sharing ur experience my friens but i was focusing on those who had administration  process n recieve the g221 for NO MISSING DOCUMENTS 

If 221g further administrative processing is required then no one can tell about timeline, it can be fast or slow. Good luck.

N400

12/06/2014: Package filed

12/31/2014: Fingerprinted

02/06/2015: In-Line for Interview

04/15/2015: Passed Interview

05/05/2015: Oath letter was sent

05/22/2015: Oath Ceremony

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.