flagg

No NOA 4 weeks after filing?

5 posts in this topic

Hi all. Sent my N-400 application Jan 27 to the TX center. Still haven't received a NOA. I've read that nearly everyone receives the first NOA 2-3 weeks after sending it in. I did send it with a fee waiver application, so I don't know if that delays things. Should I resend my application package, or just wait and see? Thanks!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

I dont know if this gives you any useful information, because we sent in a K1 petition ( But no N-400, we sent I-129f) also sent on january 27 and have not recieved our NOA either, started a post on that yesterday and 1 other person replayed that they were also waiting for there noa for 3 weeks now.

Maybe some of the USCIS outgoing mail is just delayed in general. I got the message from USCIS to call them on this number 1-800-375-5283 if i ahve not gotten anything after March 1.

Goodluck !

Edited by David&Femke

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, flagg said:

Hi all. Sent my N-400 application Jan 27 to the TX center. Still haven't received a NOA. I've read that nearly everyone receives the first NOA 2-3 weeks after sending it in. I did send it with a fee waiver application, so I don't know if that delays things. Should I resend my application package, or just wait and see? Thanks!

Yes when you apply for a waiver it does slow things down. IT can take up to 30 days, and may be denied so you will not get NOA until they have decided whether or not to approve your Waiver. 

Pkg Sent:9/13/16

Received at Chicago Lock box: 9/16/16

Received Texts: 9/30/16

NOA1 Received: 10/4/16 : Receipt Date of 9/19/16

Bio Appt letter Received: 10/12/16

Bio Appt completed: 10/24/16

Card in production: 11/17/16

Combo Card received 11/25/16

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

You dit that is awesome, grats

We just gotten this on our online tracker

Document Was Returned To USCIS

On February 24, 2017, the Post Office returned your document to us. We will hold your document for 180 days or until August 23, 2017. Please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request that we resend the document to you. If you do not submit an online request by August 23, 2017, we will destroy your document and you will need to file a new Form I-129F, Petition for Fiance(E), with fee. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.