Helena05

i 129f petition questions

3 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Hello guys, we almost done with assemble  our I129 f petition( finally) but there is last things I'd like to ask :

1. Im very confused about what we have to sign and what not on the entire package

- should petitioner sign all the 6 pages of his petition I 129f or just in the space is required on the last page?

- should we include with our G 325 A page a instruction page as well or not, if yes should we sing and date it ? ( both G325 a forms)

- we included Terms and Conditions from the website we met should petitioner sign and date each page?

- should we sign and date each page of proofs we met in the last 2 years( boarding passes copy, passport stamps copies, itinerary copies, etc....)?

- should we sign and date each page for   proof of  relationship( skype screeshots, facebook posts, etc.....}? 

thank you very much ! 

13/02/2017    I 129F mailed to Lockbox ,TX 

15/02/2017    I 129F delivered at Lockbox,TX

16/02/2017    NOA1 received date 

19/05/2017    NOA2 notice date

06/07/2017 NVC received our case, assigned case Num

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Sweden
Timeline

1. Always send completed forms.

2. No

3. Unsure. Is it a marriage broker?

4. No

5. No

K-1:
06/08/2016: I-129F Sent

06/16/2016: Check cashed

08/23/2016: Approval

09/09/2016: At the Stockholm Embassy

09/28/2016: Embassy received completed medical

09/29/2016: Interview date, APPROVAL 

10/14/2016: Visa ISSUED

10/17/2016: Visa received

AOS
12/22/2016: I-485, I-131, I-765 Sent

01/10/2017: Check cashed

02/03/2017: Biometrics completed

04/17/2017: Your case is ready to be scheduled for an interview

01/20/2018: I-485 Interview letter received

02/01/2018: I-485 Interview, APPROVAL 

Hopefully this will help, this is what I did with our petition and we were approved without RFE's :)

1.) For the I-129F, as the petitioner I only signed and dated the last page of the I-129F where they give you a box to do so.

2.) For the G-325A, there is a space to sign the form, make sure the petitioner signs their G-325A, and the beneficiary signs their own G-325A. i'm not sure what you mean about instruction page? If you mean an extra page to fit more addresses/past employers if there is not enough space on the form itself, I would sign it.

3.) You could sign and date each just to be safe for the Terms and Conditions page.

4.) We didn't sign any of the proofs- letters, boarding passes, receipts, photographs, Skype chats, Instagram chats, etc.  

The only things we signed were the forms on the indicated lines, passport/birth certificate copies, any extra attachments for the forms, and the pages that introduced each section throughout the packet I mailed USCIS (table of contents, for example) . On the I-129F, question 34a, we included an extra sheet explaining how we met. I signed and dated that extra page, along with any attachments i needed to add for the G-325A. If I had to add a post-it note on a certain page (such as apologizing for my printer printing a few images oddly) I signed and dated that. If you feel better to sign and date all of these things, feel free to do so, but we did not have any issues not signing the proofs. :) Good luck!

K-1  (134 Days)

10/24/16 I-129F Received
10/27/16 NOA 1
11/28/16 NOA 2
12/16/16 NVC Case Number

01/04/17 Case Ready!
02/16/17 Medical Appointment
03/07/17 Interview- APPROVED!

05/25/17 PO

koalafornia.gif.7dcdef8e779766ea5ce2f681e19e19fe.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.