Ellyah

Problem with green card and medical examp

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

I came in USA with K1 one visa, get married send my documents in jan 2013. I had mine interview in july. On the interview the lady said everything is fine i need only to send some more document so we will have it like a proof for our marriage. So i receive in the mail request of evidence - they wanted new medical exams (i didn't have few vaccine bcs my country didn't have it), bills, pay statement n again proof for my husband make enough money and ect ....

I made everything correctly, the only problem i was scared i was pregnant and i couldn't make all my vaccines. I explain that on the interview n i may cant take all the vaccines. the lady answer me that's ok she just need the doctor to check that vaccine are complied, nvm i have all or no. I went to the surgeon n explain to him what is my problem. i paid again 150$ but he told me everything will be fine n nvm u dont have all vaccine ur document will be ok. He told me i can give u a copy but only after you send your doc bcs r unconventional.

So 1 year later i still don't have decision on my case. i called 2 times during this time. they only send me email that my case its out of normal progressing time and sorry but they don't have information.

So yesterday i received an email with new request of evidence. they want new medical exam bcs its expired. ........!!!!. but that is not true. i called the doctor and he answered me its not expired till 2015. i connect again with the emigrations but they don't answer me nothing like always. they will send me just the next mail in my box. i tried to make an appointment using the internet system but its ell me from one mount the same ... "try gain later ....."

i start to thin there is a problem on my case n they dont tell me or the lady that made the interview n wasnt very nice just waiting me to not be pregnant n make all my vaccinse using a excuse they are expired

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kyrgyzstan
Timeline

If I were you, I would make an INFOPASS appointment and speak directly with an IO to figure out whats going on. You waited quite a long time to take care of this, but if I were in your shoes I would get an appointment at your local USCIS field office to get it figured out before you are deported due to not giving USCIS the information they are requesting.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

Did you try to speak with Tier 2 officer?

K-1
02/14/2012 - Mailed I-129F
10/22/2012 - Interview - Visa Approved
10/25/2012 - Visa Received
11/03/2012 - US Entry (Washington DC - Dulles International Airport)
11/07/2012 - Married

AOS - (Approved - 9 2/3 months or 291 days)
11/09/2012 - Sent AOS documents: I-485, I-765 and I-131 - USCIS Chicago, IL
11/27/2012 - Biometrics completed
01/14/2013 - I-765 and I-131 approved

08/31/2013 - Received Welcome Notice for Permanent resident status in the United States - August 27, 2013
ROC
06/01/2015 - Sent I-751 - USCIS California Service Center
06/05/2015 - Check cashed
06/13/2015 - ASC Appointment Notice (received on 06/18/20015)
06/29/2015 - 12:00 pm - Biometrics appointment - Done
06/30/2015 - NOA received - NOA date 06/03/2015
12/23/2015 - New GC ordered
01/02/2016 - New GC delivered

N-400
05/31/2016 - Sent N-400 to Dallas, TX Lockbox; Field Office - San Antonio, TX

06/03/2016 - NOA

06/03/2016 - Credit card payment accepted

06/10/2016 - online account NOA in the mail and account created

06/11/2016 - NOA (application received & in process)in mail

07/12/2016 - Biometrics appointment

04/17/2017 - Interview - San Francisco, CA

05/04/2017 - Oath Ceremony - Oakland, CA -> a US Citizen

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

No i just decide to send them the new med. My doctor made it gor 80$ and i put the vaccine that i couldnt bcs i was pregnant.Hope they r happy know. If i don't have answer soon after i send them i will try again looking for apt at Chicago office.

Doctor's transcription would do. Many medications can NOT be administered to pregnant women as we all know. However, your own words do no good when dealing with any government/business matter. For any medical issue/problem, you need a board certified/licensed physician to confirm the medical diagnosis/tests.

good luck.

• 1 month later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.