july052007

successful interview last April 24

26 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

my appointment was 7am... i arrived around 6am... i saw a long line infront of USEM but dont go where the crowd's at... ask the guard infront coz the K3 K1 lines are way shorter than the others... show ur appointment letter when u get there and a Valid ID... then they will tell you where to fall in line under the tent.. then one by one you'll get to the entrance where u need to have ur things xrayed... and after that you just follow the arrow going to the immigrant visa unit.. the guards will show you where to sit.. then per row they will tell you when to get your number ( when u get ur number, prepare your forms with you make sure signed and all the photos are attached, and all the details are answered, plus the appointment letter)... then just wait for the number to flash on the screens.. there are a lot of screens there so u wont missed it! at first my number flashed for window 22 and it was pre screening... others got to get finger scanned first before pre screened.. the numbers dont flash consecutively so make sure u pay attention to the screens... after the pre screening, the guy (he's gay and very very accomodating, friendly and had a little chit chat with me... so it was like talking to a friend telling him how did my love story started and a few other details, the packet my hubby sent was sooo thick that he didnt asked for more proofs except for the Affidavit of support and the documents needed for that - such as w2 1040 tax transcripts pay stubs and certificate of employment from petitioner..), i asked him to take some of the photos i have prepared, so he considered taking them.... after that he told me to wait for my name to be called probably for finger scanning at window 16... so it was called... after that... went back to sit with the new friends ive met there... and the long wait began!! the wait for the consul is soooooooooooo freaking looooooooooong!! more than 3 hours of waiting... i got there 6am, i finished almost 12noon... but the interview is sooooooo short... it was an american gurl around mid to late 20's, was nice.... and smiles whenever i answer a question she asks... questions are the following:

1. made me swear first that everything written in the docs are true...

2. who is my petitioner...

3. how did we met...

4. when did we first met...

5. how many times did he visit...

6. what does he do..

7. mode of communication...

8. what do we talk about everyday...

9. do we ever have fights...

10. how do we resolve our fights...

11. what are our similarities..

12. how long have he been working with the company...

13. is it my first marriage...

14. is it his first marriage.. and reason for divorce..

15. any kids???

16. what did i do in qatar... how long did i work there...

17. is it scary in Qatar????

thats it... and she told me that i am approved.. and just wait for the visa to be delivered... i asked her when can the visa be delivered since my hubby is excited to buy the tickets... and she said she cant really tell.. she said just wait for the visa before buying tickets...

then after that step... waited outside for my name to be called from window 37.. the releasing of documents... its the same gay guy who pre screened me so i was comfy talking to him and had our chit chats again... asked him the same question bout the visa... he said it depends on the finger printing... sometimes around 2 weeks time, sometimes less than a week... so he said the same thing,... to wait for the visa to be delivered....

after that he told me to go to delbros and pay for the delivery... thats it!!!!

make sure you bring FOOD snacks u can munch inside coz the waiting is tooooooo loooooooooooooong!!! and for sure u will get hungry... so have something to munch on...

the process is very easy... dont worry you will do fine... God Bless and congrats!!!!! hardly they deny visa's unless you really dont have supporting docs and even if you dont have enough docs, they will ask for it and ask you to come back for the needed docs... but so far, everyone ive seen are granted!! so CONGRATS in advance!!!!

LONG LIVE VISA JOURNEY!!!!!!! Mabuhay ka!!!!!!!!!!

"do what it takes..." by A&G

para sa karagdagang larawan at mga detalye ng aming paglalakbay...

My IMMIGRATION, POE, CFO and INTERVIEW Experience

when love is real,

it defies all reasons...

when love is true,

it ignores all pains...

when love is great,

it waits, it persists, and lingers forever...

K3 VISA

California Service Center - Texas Service Center - Manila US Embassy

August 2007 - filed I130

September 2007 - filed I129F

April 24, 2008 - interview and VISA APPROVED!

May 02, 2008 - visa in hand, had the CFO stamping done at once, bought ticket online...

May 03, 2008 - flew to US to be with stinky love...

July 22, 2008 - Sent AOS Package to CHICAGO Lockbox

July 24, 2008 - received package

July 29, 2008 - NOA for AOS and EAD

Aug 01, 2008 - Touched....

Oct 01, 2008 - Received EAD

still waiting on AOS

Timeline
congrats to us! :dance:

i saw u at the USEM.. :whistle:

really!????? why didnt u approach me??? hehehhe... the wait was tiring, that was the tough part... Congrats to you too!!!! yippppeeeeeeee we're almost done and will be with our lovey duveys sooooon... by the way, who were u in the crowd??

when love is real,

it defies all reasons...

when love is true,

it ignores all pains...

when love is great,

K3 VISA

August 2007 - filed I130

May 02, 2008 - visa in hand, had the CFO stamping done at once, bought ticket online...

still waiting on AOS

im shy.. :blush:

i was the only one wearing red blouse.. :whistle:

Edited by envy_me

"i don't know much about love but i know that i love him.."

congratulation!!!! finally u'll gonna be with your husband!

thanks 4 sharing you exprienced!

“God unites the separated ones with Himself again, and blesses them with true greatness.”

TIMELINE FOR AOS

(Adjusting status for permanent resident only)

DATE SENT 052509

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
my appointment was 7am... i arrived around 6am... i saw a long line infront of USEM but dont go where the crowd's at... ask the guard infront coz the K3 K1 lines are way shorter than the others... show ur appointment letter when u get there and a Valid ID... then they will tell you where to fall in line under the tent.. then one by one you'll get to the entrance where u need to have ur things xrayed... and after that you just follow the arrow going to the immigrant visa unit.. the guards will show you where to sit.. then per row they will tell you when to get your number ( when u get ur number, prepare your forms with you make sure signed and all the photos are attached, and all the details are answered, plus the appointment letter)... then just wait for the number to flash on the screens.. there are a lot of screens there so u wont missed it! at first my number flashed for window 22 and it was pre screening... others got to get finger scanned first before pre screened.. the numbers dont flash consecutively so make sure u pay attention to the screens... after the pre screening, the guy (he's gay and very very accomodating, friendly and had a little chit chat with me... so it was like talking to a friend telling him how did my love story started and a few other details, the packet my hubby sent was sooo thick that he didnt asked for more proofs except for the Affidavit of support and the documents needed for that - such as w2 1040 tax transcripts pay stubs and certificate of employment from petitioner..), i asked him to take some of the photos i have prepared, so he considered taking them.... after that he told me to wait for my name to be called probably for finger scanning at window 16... so it was called... after that... went back to sit with the new friends ive met there... and the long wait began!! the wait for the consul is soooooooooooo freaking looooooooooong!! more than 3 hours of waiting... i got there 6am, i finished almost 12noon... but the interview is sooooooo short... it was an american gurl around mid to late 20's, was nice.... and smiles whenever i answer a question she asks... questions are the following:

1. made me swear first that everything written in the docs are true...

2. who is my petitioner...

3. how did we met...

4. when did we first met...

5. how many times did he visit...

6. what does he do..

7. mode of communication...

8. what do we talk about everyday...

9. do we ever have fights...

10. how do we resolve our fights...

11. what are our similarities..

12. how long have he been working with the company...

13. is it my first marriage...

14. is it his first marriage.. and reason for divorce..

15. any kids???

16. what did i do in qatar... how long did i work there...

17. is it scary in Qatar????

thats it... and she told me that i am approved.. and just wait for the visa to be delivered... i asked her when can the visa be delivered since my hubby is excited to buy the tickets... and she said she cant really tell.. she said just wait for the visa before buying tickets...

then after that step... waited outside for my name to be called from window 37.. the releasing of documents... its the same gay guy who pre screened me so i was comfy talking to him and had our chit chats again... asked him the same question bout the visa... he said it depends on the finger printing... sometimes around 2 weeks time, sometimes less than a week... so he said the same thing,... to wait for the visa to be delivered....

after that he told me to go to delbros and pay for the delivery... thats it!!!!

make sure you bring FOOD snacks u can munch inside coz the waiting is tooooooo loooooooooooooong!!! and for sure u will get hungry... so have something to munch on...

the process is very easy... dont worry you will do fine... God Bless and congrats!!!!! hardly they deny visa's unless you really dont have supporting docs and even if you dont have enough docs, they will ask for it and ask you to come back for the needed docs... but so far, everyone ive seen are granted!! so CONGRATS in advance!!!!

LONG LIVE VISA JOURNEY!!!!!!! Mabuhay ka!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS

Timeline
im shy.. :blush:

i was the only one wearing red blouse.. :whistle:

aaawwww.. you dont need to be... but ur madaya ha!! kasi you saw me and i didnt even know it was you coz u havent posted ur pics here,, hahaha.. i should have recognized you too... but its ok.. the thing is we are done with it!!! and we're on our way to our loveys!!! yippeeee!! as soon as we get the visa, we are flying out... hope we get our visa sooooooon...

congratulation!!!! finally u'll gonna be with your husband!

thanks 4 sharing you exprienced!

ur most welcome!!!!! all VJ'ers should get all the info they need!!! as much as i did... im just giving it back!! CONGRATS TO YOU ALL IN ADVANCE!!!! yipppeeeeeeeee!!! :dance:

when love is real,

it defies all reasons...

when love is true,

it ignores all pains...

when love is great,

K3 VISA

August 2007 - filed I130

still waiting on AOS

lol! u were actually looking at me while ur outside the consul's room waiting for ur turn.. :whistle:

Timeline
lol! u were actually looking at me while ur outside the consul's room waiting for ur turn.. :whistle:

really oh my... mind blank.. yeah i think i saw you there in the front group of seats... coz right when i walk in for the interview someone from that seat made a second look at me, like someone would do if they knew somebody... so guess u were there... hahaha... geeez... small world it is!

when love is real,

it defies all reasons...

when love is true,

it ignores all pains...

when love is great,

K3 VISA

August 2007 - filed I130

still waiting on AOS

hey congrats!!! super glad a bunch here in vj made it this week... happy trip soon and God bless!!!

Citizenship N-400

4/15/2010- sent my N-400 via fedex overnight

4/16/2010- signed and delivered

4/29/2010- check cleared

Timeline

ay teka, the only gurl i saw in red was rowena... for Nevada... is this you??? hehehe.. im confused now...

when love is real,

it defies all reasons...

when love is true,

it ignores all pains...

when love is great,

K3 VISA

August 2007 - filed I130

still waiting on AOS

no.. as in bloody red ha.. as far as i know ako lang nakaganong color.. :whistle:

Timeline
no.. as in bloody red ha.. as far as i know ako lang nakaganong color.. :whistle:

oh i see... hehehe... basta ang alam ko, there are a lot of beautiful women inside the USEM that day!! and im sure ur one of them!! man, they are sooo lucky to have us.. hehehhehe...ano ba un... oh sya tama na pagbuhat ng bangko at baka mapagalitan pa akech dito...

when love is real,

it defies all reasons...

when love is true,

it ignores all pains...

when love is great,

K3 VISA

August 2007 - filed I130

still waiting on AOS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.