Jump to content
  • K-1 P3 Letter from Warsaw Poland

       (0 reviews)

    The enclosed information pertains to your interest in immigrating to the United States. We confirm that you are now eligible to schedule your formal visa interview.

    There are several steps that you must follow. The first is the MRV fee payment which must be done online with Credit/Debit Card/PolCard or using Online Banking Transfer. Cash payment is also an option and can be done either at Applicant’s Own Bank or at "Moje Rachunki. Please follow ustraveldocs.com/pl/pl-niv-paymentinfo.asp  for detailed instructions on paying the visa application fee.

    Once the fee is verified by the system, you will be eligible to schedule your fiancé visa appointment online at ustraveldocs.com. Additionally, during the scheduling process on this same website, please choose either Premium Delivery or select a Mail Boxes Etc. pick-up location, print the confirmation page, and bring it with you for the visa interview. Details on passport delivery are available at ustraveldocs.com/pl/pl-niv-passporttrack.asp. Any children immigrating with you who are 14 years of age or older must appear with you on the scheduled appointment date.

    If you need help with your visa application please call the Visa Information and Appointment Service at +48 22 307 1361 Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. in Poland, from the U.S. at (703) 988 7101 from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. EST.  


    Bring all documents pertaining to your case with you on your appointment date. You must present your original documents in this order when you appear for your visa interview.

    1.    Passport with at least 8 months’ validity beyond the issuance date of the visa.

    2.   Original of the full birth certificate for each applicant.

    3.   Original of the full marriage certificate, if applicable.

    4.   Termination of prior marriages (divorce decree, death certificate of the spouse, annulment of marriage), if              applicable.

    5.    Two (2) photographs signed on back with the last and first name for each visa applicant. Photographs must be taken within the last six months. For more information on photo requirements, please check our website: https://pl.usembassy.gov/visas/visa-photograph-requirements/

     6.    Police certificate. Applicants aged 16 years or over must submit a police certificate from the police authorities of the country of the applicant's nationality or current residence where the applicant has resided for at least six months since age 16. Police certificates are also required from all other countries where the applicant has resided for at least six months. A police certificate must also be obtained from the police authorities of any place where the applicant has been arrested for any reason, regardless of how long he or she lived there. Police certificates must cover the entire period of the applicant's residence in any area. A police certificate must be of recent date when presented to the consular officer and cannot be older than 12 months from the date of issuance. Police certificates from certain countries are considered unobtainable. To determine which countries’ certificates are unobtainable, please refer to: travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/fees/reciprocity-by-country.html. For more information on police certificates please go to: pl.usembassy.gov/visas/police-certificates/

    7.   Court and prison records, if applicable (with a translation into English).

    8.   Military records – the original and a translation of any military record (for applicants from Belarus).

    9.   Affidavit of Support: signed I-134 Form accompanied by a bank statement and job letter (optional but recommended).

    10. Current confirmation page of the form DS-160 Online Nonimmigrant Visa Application. The form needs to be completed in English for each applicant at the Consular Electronic Application Center at ceac.state.gov More information on filing the forms is available at travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/forms/ds-160--online-nonimmigrant-visa-application/frequently-asked-questions.html You cannot reuse a DS-160 form used for a previous visa application.

    11. Proof of your relationship with your fiancé (letters, telephone bills, photographs, airline tickets, etc.).

    12. Results of the medical examination. All applicants, regardless of age, must undergo medical examinations by an Embassy-designated panel physician. Maximum validity of medical examinations is 6 months. For more information on medical examinations please go to: https://pl.usembassy.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/23/IV-F11-ENG-Medical-exam-info-Oct-2019-1.pdf



    If an applicant is found ineligible for a visa, the visa application processing fee cannot be refunded or transferred.

    All documents not issued officially in English or Polish must be translated into English by a certified translator. Please note that the Embassy may request other documents be translated as well.

    If you wish to retain an original birth certificate and/or marriage certificate, you may submit a photocopy, but you must bring the original for inspection by the consular officer. We advise you to keep a duplicate copy of all documents submitted in connection with your visa application. The Embassy does not keep copies of your documents that are included in the visa packet.



    No assurance can be given in advance that a visa will be issued. A consular officer can make a decision only after you have signed your formal application, been personally interviewed by that officer and your documents and the results of your medical examination reviewed. The American Embassy makes every effort to quickly adjudicate your visa application, but sometimes the adjudicating process may require more than one visit to the Embassy, therefore you may consider applying for a multiple-entry Schengen visa if you are not a resident of Poland.

    We advise you not to make any travel arrangements for departure from your country, not to dispose of your property or give up your job until the visa has been issued to you. A fiancé visa is valid for six months. You must enter the United States within this period.

    Petitions for K visas are valid for four months only. Beyond that, a consular officer must agree to extend the validity of the petition to continue with case processing.


    The applicant must get married within 90 days after entering US.


    “A Guide for New Immigrants” in various language versions is available at the following link: uscis.gov/tools/green-card-resources/welcome-united-states


    Still Need Help?
    We're Here for You!
    Have one or two questions that you want professional help with?
    Ask one of our qualified lawyers.
    Looking for full service assitance, from A to Z? We've got your covered!
    Connect with our trusted immigration pro's!

    NOTE: The above information does not address the specific requirements for any given case and is not a substitute for the advice of an attorney.

    User Feedback

    There are no reviews to display.

  • Create New...