Go to web site idautomation.
- Type in the case number under "Data to encode."
- Under "Barcode symbology," select CODE 39.
- Select "No" for "Add check digit"
- Select "No" for "Add check digit to text"
- Select "YES" for "Show text below barcode."
- Change the "X dimension" (bar width) to 0.05
- Change the "Barcode bar height" to 0.5.
- Click on "Create Barcode."
Print out the result from the resulting pop-up window, cut out the barcode and case number below it, and paste it in the horizontal box on the DS-3032.
We're Here for You!
NOTE: The above information does not address the specific requirements for any given case and is not a substitute for the advice of an attorney.