Charlesvb12

K1 visa transfer from CSC to Nebraska???

2 posts in this topic

Hey I posted before that my case was transferred from CSC which is doing all I-129F n K1s right now and I've looked all over the forums too see if someone else has been transferred and haven't seen that been the case .. the letter came in the mail today and read..  "we have completed a preliminary review of the application or petition ("your case") listed above. As part of standard processing, we transferred your case to the uscis office listed below that has jurisdiction over your case. That office will notify you in writing when they make a decision on your case or need more info." Im

jst really confused on why it seems mine is the only one that has been transferred, any answers from recent k1 applicants that have been transferred would be helpful, thank you ! 

20 minutes ago, Kumar01 said:

Hey,

I was transferred years ago when the I-129f were taking way too long. They transfer it because other service centers have "more capacity" to handle cases. Your current Service center is overwhelmed. it's just a way to speed it up for you and lessen the burden on them. Does this mean you're case will process faster? possibly. Can't say for sure yet.

Hope this helps

Yes, I did some research and saw that in years past there were transfers because of workload, it just seems weird now because I haven't heard of any transfers recently .

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.