one...two...tree

Missouri Mayor "Kind of Agrees" With Alleged Kansas Shooter About Jews

6 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

jv7glfjwlz0j2hs41ul2.jpg

As it turns out, Frazier Glenn Miller, the former Ku Klux Klan leader who allegedly shot three people to death at two Kansas Jewish centers on Sunday, was sort of a popular guy. In fact, the mayor of Marionville, Mo., near where Miller used to live, considers the white supremacist a friend.

"He was always nice and friendly and respectful of elder people, you know, he respected his elders greatly," Dan Clevenger told KSPR, laughing. "As long as they were the same color as him. [He was] very fair and honest and never had a bit of problems out of him."

Clevenger later added that he "kind of agreed with [Miller] on somethings but I don't like to express that too much."

What kind of things do the two agree about, you ask? Clevenger elaborated to KSPR.

"There some things that are going on in this country that are destroying us. We've got a false economy and it's, some of those corporations are run by Jews because the names are there," he said. "The fact that the Federal Reserve prints up phony money and freely hands it out, I think that's completely wrong. The people that run the Federal Reserve, they're Jewish."

Oh.

This is not the first time Clevenger has publicly supported Miller's anti-semitism. KSPRunearthed a letter he sent nearly ten years ago to the Aurora Advertiser, in which the mayor endorsed Miller.

"I am a friend of Frazier Miller helping to spread his warnings," wrote Clevenger. "The Jew-run medical industry has succeeded in destroying the United State's workforce."

The letter continued.

"Made a few Jews rich by killin' us off."

He also spoke of the "Jew-run government backed banking industry turned the U.S into the world's largest debtor nation."

Clevenger, who also owns a local repair shop, was just elected mayor of Marionville last Tuesday. It seems unlikely he'll hold the position for much longer.

http://gawker.com/missouri-mayor-kind-of-agrees-with-alleged-kansas-sho-1563872386?utm_campaign=socialflow_gawker_facebook&utm_source=gawker_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

Edited by Porterhouse

"He was always nice and friendly and respectful of elder people, you know, he respected his elders greatly," Dan Clevenger told KSPR, laughing. "As long as they were the same color as him. [He was] very fair and honest and never had a bit of problems out of him."

I seriously have a problem that after he made this statement he didn't say, "but now I realize he is just an evil, scoundrel that should rot the rest of his years in jail."

Very honest? Apparently not!! He just committed pre-meditated murder!!

"There some things that are going on in this country that are destroying us. We've got a false economy and it's, some of those corporations are run by Jews because the names are there," he said. "The fact that the Federal Reserve prints up phony money and freely hands it out, I think that's completely wrong. The people that run the Federal Reserve, they're Jewish."

After such an atrocious act was committed, he should keep his political and racial feelings to himself. His comments are a crime all to themselves. 3 innocent people died because of someone's stupid, racist beliefs and he is just fanning the fire. What a moron. He should lose his office as Mayor.

I seriously have a problem that after he made this statement he didn't say, "but now I realize he is just an evil, scoundrel that should rot the rest of his years in jail."

Very honest? Apparently not!! He just committed pre-meditated murder!!

After such an atrocious act was committed, he should keep his political and racial feelings to himself. His comments are a crime all to themselves. 3 innocent people died because of someone's stupid, racist beliefs and he is just fanning the fire. What a moron. He should lose his office as Mayor.

I agree with everything you just said, almost. What an idjit. I don't agree you can kick people out of office because you don't like what he said. That is what voting is for. Being an Idiot is not an impeachable offense or we would have no politicians

I agree with everything you just said, almost. What an idjit. I don't agree you can kick people out of office because you don't like what he said. That is what voting is for. Being an Idiot is not an impeachable offense or we would have no politicians

You are right. Impeach him.

You are right. Impeach him.

You may be the first woman ever that admitted I was right about anything

God Bless you Lady

I will bask in the moment before some CABA chick comes along and kicks my chair out from under me

You may be the first woman ever that admitted I was right about anything

God Bless you Lady

I will bask in the moment before some CABA chick comes along and kicks my chair out from under me

It can happen every once in a while. haha :)