Mandatory Administrative Process New Delhi Consulate

61 posts in this topic

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

my case is also in ap.I received my passport back on 4th jan 2013 with a slip that ur case is under ap.my wife is in usa.I want to know the progress in ur case

It still says pending officer's review since end of December. They have completed processing/investigation end of December. So, still waiting. :(

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Is ther any one whoes in AP from US EMASSY NEW DELHI ........ I AM FB1 IN AP FROM 7 WEEKS AND NOT UPDATES HAVE BEEN RECEIVED YET..............

I am in AP at New Delhi US Embassy since Sep,2010 than priority dates retrogressed again become current in Jan,2011 ,asked to appear and submit New DS-230, Medical and PCC from passport office, we appeared in first week of January,2011 asked to sign DS-230 part 2 and was told that "Kindly bear with us we have retain your passports to more quickly process your visa when the processing is complete,we will send your passport and visa by VFS." than in June 2011 we received a letter to again submit our medical as previous one were going to expire. we did the same in second week of July. Than in August 2011 we received our passport back with a letter that "validity of passports must be at least eight months to issue immigrant visa, kindly re validate your passport and submit so we can complete the processing of your visa, we did the same in September,2011 Since than we are waiting. Till today last date of update was Dec,7,2011 but today it changed to January 25,2013. We are five person .

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

8th week started friends and still im in AP......... no updates... i don't know what are they searching for ...... we tell them every thing truth and give them all true papers ..... GOD knows....

God bless US ...... Waiting waiting waiting from 7 years i am waiting and in the end again waiting n waiting ....and there is no any time frame for AP our whole family is tense and represented just because of the slow processing of embassy .......we are waiting again after standing 7 years in a line.... GOD

is there anyone who is familiar with AP time frame at New Delhi US Embassy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

My case status update date changes after 5 day...it has changed 5 times in month of feburary but still it says case is under AP...... Is this a good sign......

Edited by SAM_LEO

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

hI i AM ALSO ON AP its near to 3 months. embassy called me and asked many questions and after one month two ladies came at our home and asked many questions from my mother and then wen to the neighbors and asked some questions(related to me, my daughter and my husband)after that i am still on Ap.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.