DHEL_IR1

CRBA requirement

9 posts in this topic

hello to all VJ..

Good morning to all of you or evening there...

please guys help me naman to all had a baby that already done to apply for CRBA, coz i dont have an experience yet how to apply and what their needed for 1 year old baby CRBA...coz i really want to apply his US Passport and cetizenhip to my son.

my husband is coming soon so were together to apply his crba of our child. and how much it is?

please anyone to help me... give me some info please , please,please....

Thanks to everyone who can reply my problem.....

DHEL29

CRBA first baby
CHRISTIAN gave birth 2008
OCT 15,2010-- CHRISTIAN US PASSPORT/CRBA CERTIFICATe
JAN 20, 2011--CHRISTIAN PHIL PASSPORT
JUNE 03,2011-- CHRISTIAN SSN CARD
CRBA 2nd baby
CHARLES gave birth 2010
JAN 30th 2012-- CHARLES US PASSPORT AND CRBA CERTIFICATE.......
MAY-09- 2012-= CHARLES SSN CaRD

IR-1
OCT /13 / 2012 -- sent from I-130 via(express mail)

OCT /15 / 2012--- picked up delivery to uscis

OCT / 16/ 2012--noa1 no txt/ no email PD

OCT /17 /2012-- recieved notice from the mail.

DEC /17 / 2012--- APPROVED NOA2

DEC / 22 / 2012-- recieved Hardcopy of Noa2

JAN/ 05/ 2013-- Recieved our papers to NVC

feb 11 2013__ paid aos

april 15 2013-- paid iv bill

aug 29,2013-AOS AND IV PACKET recieved nvc sept 3 2013

sept 6 2013 sent via email ds260

sep 27 2013 2tNVC- got email checklist

NOV 16 2013 sent nvc checklist document fedex istimate friday will recieve to nvc

nov 25 2013--nvc review our docs. waiting for cc

dec 6 2013 -- nvc email got 2nd checklist but case complete.

dec 13 2013-- got P4

dec 19 and 20-- passed medical

JAN 2, 2014 INTERVIEW DATE

03.14.2011 -------I-751 sent overnight

03.15.2011 -------package says "Delivered"

03.30.2011 -------ASC Appointment Notice Received

04.22.2011 -------Biometrics Appointment

08.29.2011--------APPROVED! GC RECEIVED!

I'm the wife of an American Soldier;

I'm the hope that lives within him after storm clouded days.

The freedom from war that gives wings to his heart,

May they reach across the miles and bind our hearts together

against all that we must face in this world.

Hi,I went through CRBA for my daughter and we are here in the US now.

I wanted to share you the coverletter I made when I submitted my daughter's CRBA application.Just follow what I did.All of the proofs and supporting documents we had are listed in the cover letter.

Also,I recommend you to get your child a Philippine passport too so your son will have 2 passports that will make him dual citizen because he is native born of the Philippines so you won't have to pay penalty and/or exit permit.Just show his US and Philippine passport at NAIA on your departure.The Bureau of Immigration told me that,because it was too late for me when I knew about it so I didn't have choiced,paid exit permit for my daughter,they charged me almost Php4,000.So better get your son a Philippine passport so you won't have to pay.Bureau of Immigration charge too much.They just told me to get her a Philippine passport here in the US so next time we visit PI,she can stay as long as she want and can be able to buy properties.

Here it is:

Application for Consular Report of Birth Abroad and U.S. Passport

( Name of Child )

( Complete Address )

Embassy of the United States of America

Manila,Philippines

American Citizens Services

( Month/Date/Year )

To Whom It May Concern:

Enclosed please find my daughter's application for Consular Report of Birth Abroad and U.S. Passport and supporting documents.

Contents:

1. Completed DS-11,DS-2029,DS-3053

2. 2 pieces of Applicant's passport photos,Proof of applicant's father U.S. Citizenship -> Original U.S. Passport old and current.

3. Applicant's Birthcertificate issued by NSO and Affidavit of Paternity.

4. Proof of U.S. Citizen father's Physical presence in the U.S. prior to the child's birth. ( College transcript,employment record,Tax returns,

Tax transcripts,Social Security Earnings,DD Form 214,Army history of assignments,GED )

5. Proof of parents physical presence in the same location at the probable time of applicant's conception. ( Flight reservation,hotel booking,Emails,

Chikka text,parents pictures together,phonebill,ATM withdrawal receipts,notarized copy of old and current passport of father showing Entry/Exit

stamps on visa pages )

6. Evidence of relationship of parents before applicant's birth. ( Emails,money receipts,prenatal book,ultrasounds )

7. Proof of parents ongoing relationship after applicant's birth. ( Emails/Chat sessions 2006,2007,2008,money receipts 2005,2006,2007,2008,

Emails received from applicant's grandfather 2006,2007,2008,phonecards orders history,ticket itineraries,hotel receipts,boarding passes. )

Additional: Family photo album,scrapbook album of series of photos of applicant.

Documents submitted are original and notarize and I understand that We the Parents required to submit original documents to American Citizens Services.

Good luck and hope your son's CRBA will be smooth process and hassle free.

Also,you can check my link on my signature about my daughter's CRBA Journey.

N-400 Naturalization

04/25/2012 - sent N-400 package to USCIS Dallas

04/28/2012 - package delivered at USCIS Dallas

I-751 Removal of Condition

03/22/2011 - sent I-751 package to USCIS Vermont via USPS Priority+Certified mail with Return receipt

03/24/2011 - package delivered at VSC according to USPS tracking

03/25/2011 - package received by Center Director according to Return receipt

04/04/2011 - NOA received - dated 03/25/2011

04/11/2011 - Biometrics Appointment Notice received -notice date 04/08/2011

04/28/2011 - Biometrics Appointment - Done!

10/14/2011 - Card Production Email

10/17/2011 - Approval Notice received - dated 10/06/2011

11/04/2011 - 10yrs green card received

Oh btw,I forgot to mention,Call ACS-FedEx number 02-879-4747 to order the CRBA forms.

The Air21 will deliver the CRBA forms to your door and you have to pay 225pesos if its still the same.

You and ur hubby needs to provide all the requirements listed on their checklist along with the forms and submit it before the 60days from the date of receipt expires.Just call the number again I gave above so they can pick-up the CRBA package of ur son.Don't worry you don't have to pay again for them to pick-up the papers.Delivery of forms,CRBA package pick-up and delivery of US passports and CRBA certificate fees are included to the Php 225.00 you paid.

Also,the CRBA fee is $150.00 if its still the same and you have to pay that at US Embassy during your son's appointment date.Don't include the money on CRBA package.You have to pay it in person.

P.S.

Make sure you have enough proofs especially when you were together during the baby's conception and a 5yrs. US Physical Presence of your husband before your son was born,like 5yrs Tax returns,pay stubs,school transcripts and etc.,

N-400 Naturalization

04/25/2012 - sent N-400 package to USCIS Dallas

04/28/2012 - package delivered at USCIS Dallas

I-751 Removal of Condition

03/22/2011 - sent I-751 package to USCIS Vermont via USPS Priority+Certified mail with Return receipt

03/24/2011 - package delivered at VSC according to USPS tracking

03/25/2011 - package received by Center Director according to Return receipt

04/04/2011 - NOA received - dated 03/25/2011

04/11/2011 - Biometrics Appointment Notice received -notice date 04/08/2011

04/28/2011 - Biometrics Appointment - Done!

10/14/2011 - Card Production Email

10/17/2011 - Approval Notice received - dated 10/06/2011

11/04/2011 - 10yrs green card received

WOW BLUEMIST THIS IS A REALLY BIG HELP FOR US TO GAVE ME INFORMATION,,, I AM SO GLAD THAT YOUR THERE TO HELP ME FOR WHAT I NEEDED FOR MY SON CRBA... THANKS AND THANKS YOU SO MUCH,,, ANOTHER QUESTION PLS WERE I CAN NOTARIZED FOR MY HUBBY us PASSPORT AND OTHER PAPERS??..

THANK YOU SO MUCH.. ANG SAYA KO TLGA ... :thumbs:

Oh btw,I forgot to mention,Call ACS-FedEx number 02-879-4747 to order the CRBA forms.

The Air21 will deliver the CRBA forms to your door and you have to pay 225pesos if its still the same.

You and ur hubby needs to provide all the requirements listed on their checklist along with the forms and submit it before the 60days from the date of receipt expires.Just call the number again I gave above so they can pick-up the CRBA package of ur son.Don't worry you don't have to pay again for them to pick-up the papers.Delivery of forms,CRBA package pick-up and delivery of US passports and CRBA certificate fees are included to the Php 225.00 you paid.

Also,the CRBA fee is $150.00 if its still the same and you have to pay that at US Embassy during your son's appointment date.Don't include the money on CRBA package.You have to pay it in person.

P.S.

Make sure you have enough proofs especially when you were together during the baby's conception and a 5yrs. US Physical Presence of your husband before your son was born,like 5yrs Tax returns,pay stubs,school transcripts and etc.,

CRBA first baby
CRBA 2nd baby
CHARLES gave birth 2010

IR-1

feb 11 2013__ paid aos

NOV 16 2013 sent nvc checklist document fedex istimate friday will recieve to nvc

dec 13 2013-- got P4

WOW BLUEMIST THIS IS A REALLY BIG HELP FOR US TO GAVE ME INFORMATION,,, I AM SO GLAD THAT YOUR THERE TO HELP ME FOR WHAT I NEEDED FOR MY SON CRBA... THANKS AND THANKS YOU SO MUCH,,, ANOTHER QUESTION PLS WERE I CAN NOTARIZED FOR MY HUBBY us PASSPORT AND OTHER PAPERS??..

He can go to any bank in the US and have the papers notarized. Make sure you have enough proof of your time together and time of conception, if your proof is poor you will need to have a(DNA) test done on the father and child. They would not take any tax returns of mine, so I gave them school transcripts. US citizen needs to prove his/her 5yr two after age 14 US Physical Presence.

P.S.

Edited by sjr09

'PAU' both wife and daughter in the U.S. 08/25/2009

Daughter's' CRBA Manila Embassy 08/07/2008 dual citizenship

http://crbausembassy....wordpress.com/

He can go to any bank in the US and have the papers notarized. Make sure you have enough proof of your time together and time of conception, if your proof is poor you will need to have a(DNA) test done on the father and child. They would not take any tax returns of mine, so I gave them school transcripts. US citizen needs to prove his/her 5yr two after age 14 US Physical Presence.

P.S.

SJR09 -- thanks to all your reply to me... there is another question again ,,WHAT If my hubby and I were together filling out forms of my son crba, coz he is here in philippines we are together for his vacation , where and what Bank notarize my son forms here in phils???? or do my husband need to go US embassy to notarized My son forms of crba? sorry for my english not so fluent ,,but I hope you'LL can understand my question problem...... I highly appreciated your replys and advaNce.. naililito pa ksi me..

CRBA first baby
CRBA 2nd baby
CHARLES gave birth 2010

IR-1

feb 11 2013__ paid aos

dec 13 2013-- got P4

P.S.

SJR09 -- thanks to all your reply to me... there is another question again ,,WHAT If my hubby and I were together filling out forms of my son crba, coz he is here in philippines we are together for his vacation , where and what Bank notarize my son forms here in phils???? or do my husband need to go US embassy to notarized My son forms of crba? sorry for my english not so fluent ,,but I hope you'LL can understand my question problem...... I highly appreciated your replys and advaNce.. naililito pa ksi me..

That’s great if he will be at the interview I was there when we did our daughters CRBA , and I feel it was a big help. The foreign mother can apply alone but US citizen is the one they really like to interview.

Make sure you get your child a PI passport so he will have dual citizenship and this will save you fees from the BI when you and your child exits the PI.

Application are accommodated by appointment only. Make sure you call and make an appointment

Below is my experience with the US Embassy in Manila for CRBA.

Consular Report Of Birth Abroad U.S. Embassy In Manila

Embassy of the United States of America, Manila: http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwha003.html

You as the U.S. Citizen must read this link, If your documentation is poor you will be ask to submit DNA testing: http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwha003.html#dna

U.S. Passport Application Form: http://travel.state.gov/passport/forms/ds11/ds11_842.html

Application For Consular Report Of Birth Abroad Of A Citizen Of The United States

Americahttp://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwha003.html#Report

INSTRUCTIONS FOR CONSULAR REPORT OF BIRTH ABROAD OF A CITIZEN OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwfinst.pdf

This was my experience with the process at the US Embassy in Manila.

I recommend that the US Parent be at the interview. Both my wife and I was present .

Application are accommodated by appointment only. When I was in the PI I did mine as a drop in case with my daughter because of time constraint and got the interview four days later. Can’t say that it will work for everyone.

9) of instructions, is what seems to be the main emphasis and area of concern and investigation.

One thing for you to be concerned is For out of wedlock children But I must emphasize all of the documentary evidence on part 9

For me the main things they looked at was physical presence in the same location at applicant’s time of conception, ultrasound and pre-natal care records, they never ask for pictures or looked at the one‘s I submitted.” but never say never”

They talked a lot about DNA and my case was bullet proof so just be prepared.

Don’t forget you have to bring the child with you they want to see him/her.

This is my list of documents that I submitted to the US embassy in Manila for CRBA.

DS-2029 with 2”x 2” full face passport photo with white background. (child)

NSO true copy birth Cert. (child)

Passport application. (child)

Proof of parent US citizenship.

1) US passport.

2) True copy of live birth cert. with original seal of vital records office. A must have!

3)High School transcript ..(Yeah funny, but I’ll tell you more about it later it’s not a joke)

4)True copy of NSO Marriage cert.

5) Proof of physical presence in same location at time of conception. Airline tickets, copy of visa stamps.

6) Proof of mothers pregnancy, ultrasound, pre-natal records, hospital billing statements, and pictures.

Now about the school transcript you as a US citizen have to prove you are a citizen, you have to show that you have been living in the US for 5 years two after age 14….. They would not take my tax returns as proof, I can tell you why but I don’t want to write a small book about it. When you give them your school transcript they take them with out a word…Had her US passport and CRBA cert. in about 10 days at my wife’s home. PI.

Good Luck!

Note: You need to make sure you get your child his/her PI passport if you do not your looking at costly fees from the BI, exit permit and or late fees.

Example: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...t&p=2978767

P.S.

That’s great if he will be at the interview I was there when we did our daughters CRBA , and I feel it was a big help. The foreign mother can apply alone but US citizen is the one they really like to interview.

Make sure you get your child a PI passport so he will have dual citizenship and this will save you fees from the BI when you and your child exits the PI.

Application are accommodated by appointment only. Make sure you call and make an appointment

Below is my experience with the US Embassy in Manila for CRBA.

Consular Report Of Birth Abroad U.S. Embassy In Manila

Embassy of the United States of America, Manila: http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwha003.html

You as the U.S. Citizen must read this link, If your documentation is poor you will be ask to submit DNA testing: http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwha003.html#dna

U.S. Passport Application Form: http://travel.state.gov/passport/forms/ds11/ds11_842.html

Application For Consular Report Of Birth Abroad Of A Citizen Of The United States

Americahttp://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwha003.html#Report

INSTRUCTIONS FOR CONSULAR REPORT OF BIRTH ABROAD OF A CITIZEN OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwfinst.pdf

This was my experience with the process at the US Embassy in Manila.

I recommend that the US Parent be at the interview. Both my wife and I was present .

Application are accommodated by appointment only. When I was in the PI I did mine as a drop in case with my daughter because of time constraint and got the interview four days later. Can’t say that it will work for everyone.

9) of instructions, is what seems to be the main emphasis and area of concern and investigation.

One thing for you to be concerned is For out of wedlock children But I must emphasize all of the documentary evidence on part 9

For me the main things they looked at was physical presence in the same location at applicant’s time of conception, ultrasound and pre-natal care records, they never ask for pictures or looked at the one‘s I submitted.” but never say never”

They talked a lot about DNA and my case was bullet proof so just be prepared.

Don’t forget you have to bring the child with you they want to see him/her.

This is my list of documents that I submitted to the US embassy in Manila for CRBA.

DS-2029 with 2”x 2” full face passport photo with white background. (child)

NSO true copy birth Cert. (child)

Passport application. (child)

Proof of parent US citizenship.

1) US passport.

2) True copy of live birth cert. with original seal of vital records office. A must have!

3)High School transcript ..(Yeah funny, but I’ll tell you more about it later it’s not a joke)

4)True copy of NSO Marriage cert.

5) Proof of physical presence in same location at time of conception. Airline tickets, copy of visa stamps.

6) Proof of mothers pregnancy, ultrasound, pre-natal records, hospital billing statements, and pictures.

Now about the school transcript you as a US citizen have to prove you are a citizen, you have to show that you have been living in the US for 5 years two after age 14….. They would not take my tax returns as proof, I can tell you why but I don’t want to write a small book about it. When you give them your school transcript they take them with out a word…Had her US passport and CRBA cert. in about 10 days at my wife’s home. PI.

Good Luck!

Note: You need to make sure you get your child his/her PI passport if you do not your looking at costly fees from the BI, exit permit and or late fees.

Example: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...t&p=2978767

EDIT: you don't need to notarized anything that I know of if your husband is with you, (I never did.)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.