Jump to content

Evans and Flor

  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Evans and Flor

  • Rank
  • Birthday August 11
  • Member # 80956

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • City
  • Interests
    Being with the man I love so we can start our family.

Immigration Info

  • Immigration Status
    K-1 Visa
  • Place benefits filed at
    Vermont Service Center
  • Country
  • Our Story
    Evans and I met on line Feb. 27 2009. I had went to Ghana and met him and his family. I instantly fell in love with him and his family, as they fell in love with me. We hope to marry as soon as possible. If, for any reason, that he does not get the visa, we already discussed about me moving there. Now we wait and see. Good luck everyone.

Recent Profile Visitors

10,012 profile views

Single Status Update

See all updates by Evans and Flor

  1. I dont know what is going through my fiance's mind. He still hasnt gone to do his medical or his vaccinations. We have 3 months and 6 days. Money isnt the issue here. Im wondering if he is having doubts. He doesnt want to spend the money if he will get denied.

    1. Show previous comments  3 more
    2. Mr. K

      Mr. K

      A couple of months or so ahead of time should be sufficient.

    3. Evans and Flor

      Evans and Flor

      What worried me most is that his interview date is Dec 21st. 3 months and 4 days

    4. midge and isi

      midge and isi

      He has time- but he should go soon.... they will give the medical report as close to the interview as they can... i dont get why they just wont give it to you on your second visit... but thats the way they do it!

  • Create New...