Jump to content

Jay Ridler

  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Jay Ridler

  • Rank
  • Member # 59173

Immigration Info

  • Immigration Status
  • Place benefits filed at
  • Country
  1. I want to check my CPP contributions, but the Statement of Contribution site seems to indicate that I need a Canadian address in order to access that information. Is this correct? I'm a Canadian citizen who moved to the US in 2009 and am a non-resident for tax purposes. Suspect I will have to request it in mail. Which is annoying. If I'm missing a step, let me know. JSR