Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About idealistix

  • Rank
    Junior Member
  • Member # 59012

Immigration Info

  • Immigration Status
    Adjustment of Status (pending)
  • Place benefits filed at
    National Benefits Center
  • Country
  1. I was living in the US from 2005 to 2008, and have an SSN that was issued in 2005. I went to India in early 2008 and returned to the US in October 2008 on a K-1 visa. My question is: do I have to apply for a new social security card, or can I continue using my existing card? I do not want to change my SSN because I don't want to lose my credit history.