Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About urayutay1

  • Rank
    Junior Member
  • Member # 56089

Immigration Info

  • Immigration Status
    IR-1/CR-1 Visa
  • Place benefits filed at
    California Service Center
  • Country
  1. step son.and yes she is in the u.s now. so no matter which application i use, they still have to go back to the philippines? and also which form would be the fastest way to do? thanks for taking time to answer my question,really appreciate this site.thank you
  2. Hello, Im american citizen and just got married to a filipina who is a multiple visa holder last december, my question is,what kind of form should i use?she doesn't wanna go back to philipines any more, can we file petition here and what form should i use,also she have a minor son,thanks in advance.