Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Annz

  • Rank
  • Member # 397729
  • Location McLean, VA, USA

Profile Information

  • City
    Great Falls
  • State

Immigration Info

  • Immigration Status
    Naturalization (pending)
  • Place benefits filed at
    Chicago Lockbox

Immigration Timeline & Photos

  1. SusieQQQ Yes, I remember that part that I mailed his green card when I applied his US Passport with my application BUT I don't recall if I got it back or? Please let me know SusieQQQ when you get yours. Thank you!
  2. Thank you ImmiGeek. I'll make sure to send them an explanation about it. I don't want to get the green card just to show them for applying N-600 and pay $$$ not unless if my son will use it for a long time.
  3. I already got my son US PASSPORT through my naturalization. I'm ready now to apply my minor son for his N-600 but I lost his GRREN CARD -(physical card) and I can't find it. Although I have photo copy of it. Anybody here with the same situation? Do I need the GREEN CARD to apply his N-600? TIA
  • Create New...