Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Waitinggg

  • Rank
  • Member # 394074

Profile Information

  • City
  • State

Immigration Info

  • Immigration Status
    IR-1/CR-1 Visa
  • Place benefits filed at
    Nebraska Service Center
  • Country

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. I guess we would have to email the embassy then and yes i think it is better i get everything done for the baby from here it’s easier than Pakistan.
  2. Actually i have one more question,i had my interview in September in Pakistan and they gave me a 221(g)to provide hk police clearance certificate that’s why i had to come back to get it ,i was wondering if it’s possible to change embassy to hong kong ones now? It would be easier for me to get visa and travel from here with a baby instead if going back and forth.
  3. Actually my baby is not born yet. I am in hong kong right now and planning to give birth here ,therefore trying to see what i would be dealing ahead of time.For the US notary where can he get that signed in the US??
  4. Hello,i would like to ask if it’s possible that i. Apply for my baby crba and passport by myself without my husband who is US citizen as circumstances it’s difficult for him to come?? The consulate is hong kong one
  5. Hi, i would like to know where i can get my fingerprints done by the law enforcement agency or the police department near Islamabad for hong kong pcc ??
  • Create New...