Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About LunaSky

  • Rank
  • Member # 364673
  • Location London, UK

Immigration Timeline & Photos

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Michele and Adam Thanks you so much for your sharing... It made the whole experience incredibly clear. Thank you so so much. LS
  2. Pushbrk Apologies if my question was a repetitive one. I did try and search before I asked the question, but couldn't find what I was looking for, plus I'm new on here. Once more my apologies
  3. Fantastic news... many thanks. Do I need to carry any extra docs to support that I won't be staying? LS xxx
  4. Hi James I'm married..... UK tourism not allowed
  5. Hi JFH Thanks for your reply. Yeah I am aware that I'll have to quarantine for 14 days in the USA and another 14 days on my return... I was more concerned on the officers not allowing my entry cuz I'll be having a running I-130.... Thanks LS
  6. Hi guys Quick question Can I travel to the USA while my process is running? Husband is in the USA (citizen) and I'm in London. Our I-130 hasn't been submitted yet, but when we do it's going to be the consular option. I have a B1-B2 visa, I don't intend to stay, just to visit him every month or every other month. Is that possible? Is it problematic? Thanks a lot LS
  • Create New...