I applied for my husband's spousal immigration visa (IR1/CR1). His application has been approved and we are waiting for interview in Pakistan. Since embassies are closed and we think that the speed with which Covid-19 is spreading in Pakistan, there is no chance for embassies to open in near future for at least next few months. We have already waited for a whole year and we think there is no point of waiting anymore as we want to start our family as soon as possible. My question is that Is it safe for my husband to travel to states with his existing B-1/B-2 Business Visa in Covid-19? If yes, what can we do in case his interview date arrives in the middle of his stay at United States? Is there any option to reschedule the interview?