Hello, I have been with my fiance for almost 3 years now, and we are starting to plan applying for the K-1 Visa. The thing is, I'm not really sure where to start. He lives in Cuba, so I feel like things might be a little more complicated. I have a couple of questions and it would be really helpful if anyone had answers.
1. Should I pay someone to help me with the process or do it myself?
2. I am aware of most of the things that should be included in the application, but how should it be put together to send? (Binder, folder, etc.)
3. Are single-status affidavits required?
4. In terms of conversation screenshots, what kind of things are they looking to see?
5. Do documents, like the Cuban birth certificate, have to be translated?