Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About D P

  • Rank
  • Member # 351524
  • Location Tegucigalpa, Honduras

Profile Information

  • City
  • State

Immigration Info

  • Immigration Status
    Adjustment of Status (pending)
  • Place benefits filed at
    Chicago Lockbox
  • Local Office
    San Jose CA
  • Country

Immigration Timeline & Photos

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. I found info that might direct you to somewhere: https://www.justice.gov/sites/default/files/eoir/legacy/2013/01/22/Voluntary Departure - English (13).pdf It's a not-official and old document, read around page 10 or so (Stage one before court as stated by @Allaboutwaiting) https://hn.usembassy.gov/voluntary-departures/ This for my country (Honduras), it seems you need to do something else at a US Consulate in Canada after returning. Could't find anything similar for Canada https://www.dhs.gov/direct-contact-information I guess you can try contacting the HQ or any of the "DHS Components" and enquire
  2. You should contact the US embassy in Guatemala. In Honduras they work with a couple airlines (United and Spirit) on flights to take out citizens back to the US, they say USC, LPR and Immigrant Visa Packet holders (wich I assume is similar to the one a K1 holder hands over at POE) can travel and I know of a fiancé with visa on hand that traveled on one of those flights during the covid19 lockdown. There are flights departing from Guatemala throughout June, try contacting the embassy, the airlines or immigration.
  3. Hi MMM3! Just to let you know, there's no P3 for the embassy in Tegucigalpa. My fincé (USC) received the following email (02/28/2020) and nothing more: ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  4. We received NOA2 on Jan 10, 2020, 11 days after they received RFE response In California service center
  • Create New...