Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About RENadja20/20

  • Rank
  • Member # 338811
  • Location Hermosa Beach, CA, USA

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Thanks for the quick replies and support from some of you. It's very much appreciated. Good to you and your journey !
  2. Sept. 2019- *needing updated info* - where do I mail I-129 if I’m from California? Texas “drop box” or California receiving center? There seems to be confusion with this. USCIS states to mail it to Dallas drop box. But I am also told to mail in the regional receiving facility. Also, “intent letter”- one letterhead what address would I put for receiving faculty?Any assistance would be great! Thanks in advance! ReNadja20/20
  • Create New...