Jump to content

Omair Sid

  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Omair Sid

  • Rank
  • Member # 337642

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Hi guys! Hope you and your families are safe and healthy in these strange times! I'm reaching out to ya'll today to find out about a service that helps with the immigration process. It's called Boundless Immigration - https://www.boundless.com/ I'm thinking about using this service to start the immigration process for my wife (change of status) Has anyone used this service here or know anyone who did? Whenever I've asked question in this forum, I've received genuine, honest answers/feedback, hence the reason I'm back here. Any feedback from ya'll would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!
  2. "If you are already married, and your spouse came to the US on a tourist visa with the intent of immigration and marriage, then he/she should return to his/her home abroad, and the I-130 (or along with an I-129f for a K-3 Visa) should be filed with the relative outside of the U.S. to avoid denial, deportation, or even being banned from re-entry to the US." This is a bit confusing. So my wife came to the US on a tourist visa and we plan on applying for a change of status. However, the above states that if they came to the US with a tourist visa with the intent or immigration and marriage (even though we're already married with a kid who is also a US citizen), does this mean that we shouldn't apply for the change of status from within the US? Really confused. Hoping that's not the case cause it's so difficult to live without them and I'll be missing out on so much as my son is only 6 months old. Any help/guidance would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!
  3. Hi there, Hope ya'll are doing well. My son and I are US citizens while my wife isn't. She entered the United States on a visit visa and I've been told that I can apply for Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status, at the same time. Not sure how that works. However, I just wanted to know if there is anything else I need to do or know before I start the process? For example: how much does it cost? How long does it take till she gets her green card/work permit. Any help or guidance would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!
  4. Hi guys, I need to get my marriage certificate translated to English. I was wondering if there are any recognized translation services accepted by the USCIS? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
  5. Thank you guys. As for how I paid for the delivery: I was insured through my employers and was able to put her and my son on my insurance plan. We did consider adjusting her status from the US but decided against it since she had to go back to finish a project she's been working on and is very passionate about. My final question would be that If I fill out the IR1 Spusal Visa application, can I change the address on the application after submitting it? My lease will end in March 2020 and I will most likely end up moving to a new place. I was wondering if that would affect the application process?
  6. Hello, My wife is not a U.S citizen or resident. However, I (her husband) am a citizen and so is our son. We just had our first child who was born in Nashville, TN. My wife is going back to her country of residence with our son. My question is, how do I start her immigration process? What application do I have to fill? How long will it take for her green card to arrive? What is the application fees? And what documents are required? Would really appreciate any help regarding this. Thanks & regards, Omair.
  • Create New...