Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

1 Follower

About SanFranSokyo

  • Rank
    Junior Member
  • Member # 337350
  • Location San Francisco, CA, USA

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • City
    San Francisco
  • State

Immigration Info

  • Immigration Status
    IR-1/CR-1 Visa (DCF)
  • Place benefits filed at
  • Country

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Hey All, Just curious if anyone in the Forum lives in the East Bay open to meet up. I wanted to start a support group for fellow VJ's in this area to share resources and support each other in any shape or form. I understand the difficulty of separation with our love ones can be all consuming while waiting for progress in our Visa Journey. I was thinking of meeting up on Saturday mornings in a coffee shop. Please let me know! Best, SanFranSokyo
  2. Makes sense, I guess time and chances with getting an adjudicator willing to adjudicate the I-130. Strongly leaning on submitting the 129F. I appreciate you chiming in!
  3. I am seriously considering filing since I don't have to pay a filing fee. I just didn't want to disrupt the I-130 process. (Unsure if there are known cases here in VJ that further delayed an approval) I appreciate you chiming in!
  4. Hey All, I hope ya'll hanging in there with your respective visa journey. I never received the NOA1 but instead received a text message with an IOE receipt number. I called today and discovered that my case is being process by the TSC. (I asked them to resend the I-797 form to confirm this, which I should receive within 30 days) I received input previously from this forum if my case was ever filed in Nebraska that I should strongly consider to file the 129F/K3 to attempt to move the process along. I'm not sure if this would be advantageous since my case is being process at the TSC. I have all the forms filled out ready to be sent out but wanted to hear from ya'll your thoughts and input. I appreciate your attention!
  5. Just read the Nebraska thread, I will seriously consider filing the I-129F if I get Nebraska since all I have to pay is the shipping cost. Might just well. 2 months in the PH nice. Always wanted to visit for vacay. May have to plan for that. My wife and I figure it may take a year for this process so I plan to visit Tokyo this October, Hawaii in April, and San Francisco next August for a month. (Japan is part of the Visa Waiver program)
  6. This is interesting. As I understand filing I-129F would cost me an additional $535 fee.
  7. I'll just have to be patient and wait to receive the hard copy to determine which service center. From what I gather from some in the VJ community, Nebraska appears to be a cluster mess.(hoping I don't get assign here) Either way this process will take time. For the mean time I planned to see the fam as much as possible, might just well make the most out of this less ideal situation. I appreciate you chiming in.
  8. I haven't received the hard copy yet. Just the receipt text message today. Some of the folks in VJ have started an IOE thread which described the ELIS or electronic process. I appreciate you chiming in.
  9. I appreciate your input. I saw a few threads discussing IOE and some appeared to be process by TSC and Nebraska. Actually just received the text message today and Phoenix received the Fedex package last Friday. I guess I'll wait for the hard copy.
  • Create New...