Jump to content


New Members.
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Curiouslyhere

  • Rank
  • Member # 333177
  • Location New Orleans, LA, USA
  1. Hi! my husband is a US permanent resident but was removed from the US 15 years ago (I-860) due to no documentation at the border - 212(a)(7)(A)(i)I). He did not have a hearing and no charges. The n-400 application requests an ORIGINAL official statement by the arresting agent (CBP in this case) confirming no charges were filed. I have gotten the Record of Deportable/Inadmissable Alien which describes the incident and is signed by the CBP enforcement officer, but I'm not sure how to get this original letter. Anyone have any experience with this? Thank you!!
  • Create New...