Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Camandjam

  • Rank
    Junior Member
  • Member # 325944
  • Location Indianapolis, IN, USA

Profile Information

  • City
  • State

Immigration Info

  • Immigration Status
    K-1 Visa
  • Place benefits filed at
    California Service Center
  • Local Office
    Indianapolis IN
  • Country

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. I just dont know how they operate is all but I feel much better about it now. Is it even worth mentioning to them or only tell them if asked?
  2. I'm actually a bit surprised because they seem so strict about everything
  3. My fiance from the Philippines will be arriving here on April 20th in San Francisco. She will be on a K1 Visa and she wants to stay for 7 days in California with family (San Francisco and Sacramento) she has there before flying to Indiana. I will not be there in California when she arrives or at any point. So on April 27th she will fly to Cincinnati, Ohio arriving early morning on April 28th where I will pick her up and drive her here to Indianapolis a 1 hour and 30 minutes drive. I myself feel like this could give problems but I'm not sure and I am fine with her staying 7 days as long as there is zero risk involved. My fear is that visiting family is not the intent of her K1 Visa and that it will throw red flags to the CBP officer. If anyone has knowledge or experience with this please let me know if there is any issue or risk involved. Thank you!
  4. My Fiance was there too sadly they said you cant get in without appointment.
  5. Ours took from January 18 to February 19 for the official email from the NVC but I got the case number from them by calling on like February 15
  6. Camandjam

    2go Text

    It might not arrive but it could. We got that text and it did not arrive that day but thankfully it arrived the next day.
  7. On a Monday? Because all Monday slots are filled
  8. Only Mondays have GCP for those going to America. The boxes that are gray have no session. The slots available are white.
  9. 2. It can be typed my I129F was all typed out except signatures. Same with letter of intent it was typed and I signed. She did the same, signed it, and emailed it to me. So her letter of intent was not an orginal with a wet signature. So as far as I know there are no issues with typing it as long as you use ink for the important parts like signatures. I had no hold ups during the entire process so it should be fine.
  10. Earliest time in Davao is May 13 I would probably book it now or pretty soon. The dates fill up fast.
  11. I only suggest doing the CFO early because you dont want to get the visa but be waiting on your GCP. We are currently waiting until April 16 which when we scheduled it that was the earliest date out of all 4 CFO locations except Cebu which had April 15. At least 1-2 weeks before the interview schedule it so you dont wait too long. Also it's not a guarantee that they pass her day 1 of interview from my understanding certain factors and if she is shy or timid can make getting the sticker hard. Only repeating this info but others here can tell you more about the CFO "sharks" lol
  12. Here is my timeline for reference. Our NOA2 was dated Jan 18 and I received it Jan 26 or 27. My trip to PH was Jan 27- Feb 13. After getting back I waited 1-2 days and called the NVC and got our case number. The official NVC email arrived Feb 19. By Feb 28 we received a email stating we could schedule an appointment. March 5 we scheduled an appointment for March 14. Visa was stamped on March 21 and it left the embassy on March 27 and on March 29 the visa arrived at her house in Olongapo. The upcoming parts after the NOA 2 for me felt the busiest and you will both certainly have much to do. Schedule your CFO GCP if you have not already, earliest time is April 22 in Cebu I believe and April 24 in Manila.
  13. She did very well in her Embassy interview from what she said. I think like 5 questions they practically asked and her interview was far shorter than the others around her. So I guess that should be a good indication. I'm still contemplating the Clark Walk-in maybe an extra $50 just to see if money can talk. I cant really see the issue since your just paying a premium for essentially expedited service but the CFO seems to be more like a toll road... stopping you and taking a small fee. I guess they probably get off knowing they are a roadblock lol.
  14. So maybe Clark will accept an "extra seat"? I have read the guide a little bit. I will have her look at it soon as she needs to read it. The only reason I think of it is I plan for the worst hope for the best. If she somehow fails her first GCP then we have one available much sooner than if we did not. I dont like the idea much though as I said before it kinda gets in others way.
  15. Ahh so it's just more of moral support but that should help. I have some more questions 1. How strict are they about the maximum number of attendees? Is it possible to pay for an extra slot? I know you can pay to get things done there faster for many things so it seems this shouldn't be different. 2. If they ask for "additional documents" would that mean she would need another appointment? 3. Is it possible to book 2 appointments basically a spare appointment. I'm not really fond of the idea because it gets in others way of getting their's done. I would probably book it at Clark so at the very least someone could be a walk-in and of course cancel the appointment as soon as we dont need it.
  • Create New...