Jump to content

txdoc

Members
  • Content Count

    66
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About txdoc

  • Rank
    Member
  • Member # 322118
  • Location Houston, TX, USA

Profile Information

  • State
    Texas

Immigration Info

  • Immigration Status
    IR-1/CR-1 Visa
  • Place benefits filed at
    Texas Service Center
  • Local Office
    Houston TX
  • Country
    United Kingdom

Immigration Timeline & Photos

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Got the appointment and CRBA was approved! 3-4 weeks for CRBA + passport to be delivered. The second option was emergency passport - didn’t realize we could get an emergency passport, and then CRBA would be mailed. I thought we would have to apply for CRBA at a later time if we opted for emergency passport. Oh well. 3-4 weeks isn’t too bad either.
  2. Update - day after medical received by the embassy, we got the DX email. Passport received in mail the day after. Apparently everything else is transmitted electronically now. Excited!
  3. Thanks for the replies so far. Still trying to get an appointment, checking everyday.
  4. Thanks Mark, I'll try contacting the Visa unit. I've been trying to get an emergency appointment for the longest, no luck. I have been checking the calendar every day religiously. Somehow, they all get taken up out of nowhere. I've been trying to get an appointment since August of last year. The plan with ESTA was so he can come here at least for 2 months, and as soon as I see an available appointment, my wife and I can take a flight same day or whatever and go get the CRBA done.
  5. Actually I just rechecked, you're right, they are offering emergency appointments. I have been checking the calendar regardless, and still no movement.
  6. Can't edit that post.. but what should we expect to receive in mail? Just the passport, or also the medical packet? CBRA appointments still not available at London embassy unfortunately. Have to figure out if my son can travel on his UK Visa with ESTA meanwhile.
  7. Hello guys, My wife's CR1 visa has been issued. We're yet to find an available CRBA appointment in London, since they are not doing them at the moment. I qualify to pass citizenship, have all documents and everything filled out, ready to go. What are the options available here? Can my son travel on ESTA? As soon as I find an appointment, my wife and I can fly to London that week and get his CRBA taken care of. He currently has a UK passport and an active ESTA.
  8. Hello, They usually go up on Friday's and Tuesday's as I last remember, but they're not doing CRBA's at the moment. I'm in the same situation, checking every day.
  9. Hey yall! So my wife's TB sputum came back negative last week - they sent over the medical to the embassy and today we got an email with a tracking number! Case status shows ISSUED!
  10. Thanks! About ten days in advance. However, they found something on her chest X-ray, and needed to do sputum cultures.. hence the delay.
  11. Wife had her interview today, went really well! They kept her passport and said they’re going to issue the visa once they receive medical (waiting for TB cultures). Meanwhile, they gave her an orange form (221-G). Didn’t ask for any documents. Overall she said it was a very pleasant experience.
  12. Hello, I’m in the same boat. Been trying to get CRBA done since August. Someone also posted a link above for documents to gather in case only one parent can attend. That’s what we’re going to end up doing.
  13. Hello, interview set for March 23. Knightsbridge called, reported irregularities on chest X-ray, and now she needs sputum cultures, which take 6-8 weeks to come back. They suggested to go ahead with the interview, and they’ll send the results once back. Should we go ahead with the interview as suggested, or try to find a later appointment? With how busy the embassy has been, I’m thinking go ahead with the interview. Thanks!
  14. Hello guys, my wife’s interview is all set for March 23, but the medical people at Knightsbridge called and said they found something on her chest X-ray, and she needs to do sputum cultures, the whole process takes 6-8 weeks. They said go ahead with the interview, and we’ll send the results once we have them. Should we go ahead with March 23 interview and wait for them to send the results, or should I try to change the appointment date for a later date?
×
×
  • Create New...