Our family has a situation. I am currently on F1 OPT and working in US. My husband has a L1 but hasn't travelled to US yet. We had already processed a L2 for our kid. Now the situation is that, my husband will not be able to travel immediately. I am planning on bringing my kid to states as my dependent rather (in F2).
1. Will that cause any future problems for my husband when he travels to US? (asking why was there a delay in his travel/asking why we are opting for a change of visa?)
2. Will my kid's F2 get approved easily or will there be any questions?
Any answers/insights will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.