Jump to content

Ma Rex

New Members.
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Ma Rex

  • Rank
  • Member # 319349
  • Location San Francisco, CA, USA

Immigration Timeline & Photos

  1. My application for removal of condition is processing for my Fiance Visa. It is past my 3rd year here in US. I understand that I can apply for citizenship as early as 3rd year but one of the requirements is a copy of the permanent resident card and I dont have the new one yet. My old green card was surrendered in the immigration when they stamped my passport/ infopass. Can I still apply for naturalization without any permanent resident card, and if so, what should I present in its absence? Thanks