Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Rodna

  • Rank
  • Member # 311764

Profile Information

  • City
  • State

Immigration Info

  • Immigration Status
    K-1 Visa
  • Place benefits filed at
    Local Office
  • Local Office
    Saint Paul MN
  • Country
    El Salvador

Immigration Timeline & Photos

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. I have a question. My fiance is from El Salvador, and we are currently working on filling out the I-129f form. The problem is that he has worked since he was a child in his families business. Because of the violence in El Salvador, they do not have a franchise name or business name. They have a bakery in their home and make bread specifically to sell to stores, who then sell the bread to people. So the question is, what would we put in his employment history? 1.) He has been working with his family since he was a child, which is not common practice in the USA. 2.) There is no employer name due to the family business not having a business name etc. 3.) Would we have to provide them with documentation of proof of their business, like receipts etc.? Please help. Thank you.