Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Amelia235

  • Rank
  • Member # 311247
  1. Hi everyone, I am currently living in Washington, D.C. and am looking for help with how I can get my name and gender changed on my Vietnamese passport. Will I have to go back to Vietnam to get this done or would it be possible for me to do this through the consulate here? I do have a copy of my original birth certificate with me. I could not find information on what forms will be required or if I will need a letter from a doctor/lawyer for this process. Any information you can provide will be extremely helpful! Thanks.