Jump to content

Just Paul

  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won


Reputation Activity

  1. Like
    Just Paul got a reaction from JeSuisCalm in Police records - what is the time frame for this? How early do you need to obtain the   
    Generally they need to be less than a year old at the time of the interview and from the county of birth and any country lived in for 6 months or more.   Each Embassy has a checklist of documents needed.  Again the usually need to be in either english or the language of where the consulate is located.  If they are translated they need to be done by a certified translator.
  • Create New...