Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

1 Follower

About cute-cactus

  • Rank
  • Member # 290807

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Hello everyone, I need some help with my situation. I can't find any good information so I hope some of you can help me. I am a legal permanent resident married to a citizen of the United States. In April 2017, my husband and I jointly completed Petition I-751 to remove my residency requirements. We also sent evidence such as: - Copy of our marriage certificate - The check for the form I-751 showing both of our names and shared address - A copy of a check for the escrow company when our house was in escrow showing both our names - 3 pictures of our future house - Tax return for 2015, 2016 showing the filing status as "married" and shared the address - Copies of the bank statements from our joint checking and saving account with transaction pages (2015, 2016, 2017) - Insurance policies showing me as the primary beneficiary (401K etc...) - Copies of our joint medical insurances from employer showing a shared address, joint insurances, showing m eas the beneficiary - Copy of a phone bill - Photocopies of our driver licenses showing our shared address - Sworn affidavits by 5 persons attesting our relationship and marriage - Copy of dog adoption agreement of our dog adopted in February 2016 with 3 copies of veterinary bills showing both of us as the dog owner, a shared address and our phone numbers - 40+ photos of us, with our dog, family, and friends - Envelopes sent from family and friends addressed to both of us showing shared residence - Invitation card for the baby shower of my sister-in-law - Tickets from events we attended to (concerts etc...) I received in May 2017 the Notice of Action Form I-797C for my biometric appointment, and I did my biometric appointment in June 2017. We had an update on our case status on March 5th 2018 saying that our case will be transferred to a local office. Unfortunately, my husband decided just a few days ago that he wanted to divorce. We have been married for 3 years and almost 7 months. He has not yet applied for a divorce. Like I said, our case status was just recently updated saying that our case will be transferred to a local office. My question is: What should I do now if I get an interview or if I don't? Will they deny the 10 green card? Will I be deported? Should I ask a divorce waiver now? I don't know what procedure to follow to have my case approved, even if now my husband wants to divorce. I am scared, stressed and exhausted and I don't want to have any problem with the immigration. Is there anybody in my situation or who has been in my situation? Thank you
  • Create New...