Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Natalie_K12

  • Rank
  • Member # 288982

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. If I am not mistaken you can apply 90 days before you reach 5 years of residency.
  2. Thank you for your comment. That makes sense. I will then apply under 5-year rule.
  3. That is exactly why I am confused about this one. I think i will just send all the documents required for 3-year stay... Just to be on the safe side.
  4. Hello all! I am finally getting ready to file my N-400. I noticed that there are 2 options: 1) 3-year rule on basis of marriage to a US citizen 2) 5-year rule Do I have to submit documents based on 3-year rule, since I did get my Green Card based on the marriage to a US citizen. However, I have lived in the U.S. for 5 years now. Does my 5-year residency override the need to file based on a 3-year rule? As a result, no need for my husband's birth certificate, joined tax returns, etc. I am a bit confused. Thank you for your help!