Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About GeoUSA

  • Rank
  • Member # 245178

Profile Information

  • City
    Fort Lauderdale
  • State

Immigration Info

  • Immigration Status
  • Place benefits filed at

Immigration Timeline & Photos

  1. I forgot to say that I am still in China and hoping to stay here for as long as I can to save money and only go to the USA when I absolutely need to. So I want to start the process now and then move to the USA when it is necessary to be there. It seems that it takes 6 months and so I need to I would get married here but same sex marriage is not legal in China yet so I need to know if I need to move to USA before starting filing forms.
  2. I am American and I am trying to start the process of bringing my fiance' to USA There are so many forms that I am overwhelmed and do not know which forms are for me and which forms I should start with to get this process started. Henry
  3. I am still in China and I want to start the fiance' visa now or at least fill out the paperwork. Henry