Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About nachosph

  • Rank
  • Member # 183346

Profile Information

  • City
    Las Vegas
  • State

Immigration Info

  • Immigration Status
    IR-1/CR-1 Visa
  • Place benefits filed at
    Texas Service Center
  • Local Office
    Las Vegas NV
  • Country

Immigration Timeline & Photos

Recent Profile Visitors

819 profile views
  1. my son was born on aug of 2011. i went to the philippines on his 6th month to apply for his crba and us passport. he is now 3 years old, and I am now half way petitioning my wife. I just now noticed this whole Exit permit thing that my son needs in order to leave the country since he has only his us passport. I read, to avoid this exit permit fee, i could get my son a filipino passport. My question is, would that seems suspicious? I mean, it took my wife 3 years to get him his filipino passport, and only getting it just to avoid a permit fee before leaving the country. The question may sound stupid, i just want to make sure of things. That exit fee will kill me with that over stay payments that add on, and since my son is 3, thats pushing almost 15k php. so, if anyone has done this process...filipino passport is the way to go? Even if my son's face on his us passport and filipino passport will be different ( since he grew).
  • Create New...