transatlantic1

Just got our packet 4

19 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Hopefully this is just the start of lots of interview dates for people. Andy called me this morning saying our packet 4 has come!! There's definately no telling how they give these interview days out. We sent in our packet 3 just before Christmas, it should have gotten to the Embassy on the 23rd. Maybe it got thrown on the top of someones desk before they ran out the door for Christmas holidays. Anyway, at least things are moving at the embassy, however strangely. Good Luck to everyone, hope your dates come soon!!

Mary.

Congratulations and good luck

k37hm7.png

03-06-10 Mailed N-400

03-17-10 Check cashed

03-19-10 NOA received

03-22-10 Biometrics sent

04-09-10 Biometrics appointment

06-14-10 Interview Date

06-22-10 Received letter for Oath

07-02-10 Oath ceremony

ours (pack 3) got to the embassy on the 18th according to our mailing record. No word yet though :(

All You Need Is Love...

*The Beatles*

I am a wife!! Whoa this is weird!

Hopefully this is just the start of lots of interview dates for people. Andy called me this morning saying our packet 4 has come!! There's definately no telling how they give these interview days out. We sent in our packet 3 just before Christmas, it should have gotten to the Embassy on the 23rd. Maybe it got thrown on the top of someones desk before they ran out the door for Christmas holidays. Anyway, at least things are moving at the embassy, however strangely. Good Luck to everyone, hope your dates come soon!!

Mary.

exciting isn't it!! :)

All You Need Is Love...

*The Beatles*

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

man....it seems EVERYONE is getting their date before us and we returned our packet 3 before all of you (Dec 4). This sucks. Ok, well not for you guys cause you have your date. Congrats! of course..Im just being grumpy right now... Maybe we just got stuck with the slow person at the embassy.

Pete (UK) & Sue (US)

June 19: Filed for K-1 Visa

Feb 8: Received K-1 Visa

April 27: Married!!

May 4: AOS & EAD sent off.

July 28: EAD Card Arrives in Mail!

Aug 23: AOS Interview! APPROVED!!

Aug 30: Welcome to America! letter arrived.

Sept 7: Greencard arrived in the mail!

May: Received Notice about Greencard Expiration end of August

July 15: Sent packet in mail!! (FINALLY!!)

July 16: Packet arrives @ CSC 10:52am Signed by V. Semegi

July 24: Received NOA (posted 7/21)

July 30: Received Bio Appt Letter in Mail

August 20 @ 2pm: Biometrics Appt. –

Sept 12: Approved!! Should be getting card within 60 days..

April 22: Mailing N400 Citizenship packet to Phoenix AZ! (about time!)

April 25 10:37am Phoenix USCIS Lockbox. Signed for by F DOMINGUEZ

April 28 NOA (received in mail May 2)

June 7 Biometrics Appt

July 26 8:10am Interview/Test APPROVED!

Jul 26 Oath Ceremony! Pete is now a US Citizen!

ficFm7.png

event.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

Hope its soon for you..

and I sure hope mine doesnt get given to the kid on work experience, jeesh

looks like theyre on a run, but Im still looking at at least 3-4 weeks for my packet 4...

still, Im excited for all of you, After all the nerves and the waiting, things are almost done.

Nearly there, when you get to wake up every morning in the arms of your loved ones...

sigh..

Good luck everyone x

06.05.07 Entered US

06.24.07 Married!!!! xxxxxxx

07.23.07 Sent off AOS/EAD Express Mail

07.24.07 Email notification that package received!!!! (Day 1)

08.08.07 Money Orders Cashed (Day 16)

08.13.08 Biometrics letter rec. Still no NOA1 (Day 21)

08.27.07 RFE for tax transcript (sent already!!)

08.28.07 NOA1 date, received 09.02.07

09.04.07 Biometrics for AOS & EAD (Day 43)

09.18.07 RFE received by USCIS. Processing resumed.(Day 57)

10.04.07 Card Production ordered EAD..Woohoo!!!! (73 Days)

10.15.07 EAD card delivered in post as well as Approval email

10.15.07 Email to say Im on my way to California!

11.29.07 Card production ordered, still waiting for daughters!

12.04.07 received Green card in post!

man....it seems EVERYONE is getting their date before us and we returned our packet 3 before all of you (Dec 4). This sucks. Ok, well not for you guys cause you have your date. Congrats! of course..Im just being grumpy right now... Maybe we just got stuck with the slow person at the embassy.

I feel positive it is going to happen soon! Perhaps you being grumpy today is a good sign. I was SOO SOOOO grumpy yesterday and Chris got it in the mail this morning! *sending positive vibes*

All You Need Is Love...

*The Beatles*

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I feel positive it is going to happen soon! Perhaps you being grumpy today is a good sign. I was SOO SOOOO grumpy yesterday and Chris got it in the mail this morning! *sending positive vibes*

As cheesy as it sounds, your time will come! For every five packet 4's sent out, at least 1 is left behind that sent in their P3 before everyone else. It's a buggar...but hopefully you won't have to wait much longer.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Here is a number you need to call: (001 from the UK) 202-663-1225

Once the recorded message answers, just press 1, then press 0, then press 0 again...no need to keep waiting for the message to finish speaking.

This is the State Department in Washington DC. They can tell you if your Visa date has been allocated and if your forms have been entered into the computer. We found out our interview date from them even before our letter was posted.

They are really nice...so much nicer than the London Embassy. :thumbs:

Just be sure to have your Case Number ready!!!

Oh, they are on Eastern time and only open from 8:30 til 5pm Monday to Friday.

Good luck!!

Jenni

Timeline

Here is a number you need to call: (001 from the UK) 202-663-1225

Once the recorded message answers, just press 1, then press 0, then press 0 again...no need to keep waiting for the message to finish speaking.

This is the State Department in Washington DC. They can tell you if your Visa date has been allocated and if your forms have been entered into the computer. We found out our interview date from them even before our letter was posted.

They are really nice...so much nicer than the London Embassy. :thumbs:

Just be sure to have your Case Number ready!!!

Oh, they are on Eastern time and only open from 8:30 til 5pm Monday to Friday.

Good luck!!

Jenni

I call that every day at lunch. So impatient! Forms still not entered as of today noon. :(

signature here

Timeline

Thanks guys. Still nothing yet though....Maybe I shall try that number in DC.

What do you ask when you get on the phone?

Pete (UK) & Sue (US)

June 19: Filed for K-1 Visa

Feb 8: Received K-1 Visa

April 27: Married!!

May 4: AOS & EAD sent off.

July 28: EAD Card Arrives in Mail!

Aug 23: AOS Interview! APPROVED!!

Aug 30: Welcome to America! letter arrived.

Sept 7: Greencard arrived in the mail!

May: Received Notice about Greencard Expiration end of August

July 15: Sent packet in mail!! (FINALLY!!)

July 16: Packet arrives @ CSC 10:52am Signed by V. Semegi

July 24: Received NOA (posted 7/21)

July 30: Received Bio Appt Letter in Mail

August 20 @ 2pm: Biometrics Appt. –

Sept 12: Approved!! Should be getting card within 60 days..

April 22: Mailing N400 Citizenship packet to Phoenix AZ! (about time!)

April 25 10:37am Phoenix USCIS Lockbox. Signed for by F DOMINGUEZ

April 28 NOA (received in mail May 2)

June 7 Biometrics Appt

July 26 8:10am Interview/Test APPROVED!

Jul 26 Oath Ceremony! Pete is now a US Citizen!

ficFm7.png

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.