jury

MANILA CASE NUM RECIEVED!!!!!

16 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

HI

i just wanna ask what's the next thing we need to do after we got our manila case number? my fiance is here in manila with me so he cannot able to get the letter from NVC, but we called them already and they said that,they recieved our I129F PETITION and they forwarded to the USEM 3days after they recieved. I just wanna know if can i pay now the things that i need to pay like visa fee or DV? Even if don't have the nvc letter and the letter from the embassy? i hope u can help me again guys!!!! and thank u in advance...

NO DV... no need to pay for it. But you can pay for your visa in Banco de oro. BDO wil give you form DS 157. DS 157 is valid for 1 year upon purchase.

HI

i just wanna ask what's the next thing we need to do after we got our manila case number? my fiance is here in manila with me so he cannot able to get the letter from NVC, but we called them already and they said that,they recieved our I129F PETITION and they forwarded to the USEM 3days after they recieved. I just wanna know if can i pay now the things that i need to pay like visa fee or DV? Even if don't have the nvc letter and the letter from the embassy? i hope u can help me again guys!!!! and thank u in advance...

K1 Process:

May 1, 2008 Submitted I-129F to CSC

May 8, 2008 Received by CSC

May 9, 2008 NOA1

May 18, 2008 Touched

October 9, 2008 RFE

October 28, 2008 RFE Reply

October 29, 2008 Touched

October 30, 2008 Touched

November 1, 2008 NOA2 (HardCopy)

November 11, 2008 Letter from NVC (Hardcopy)

November 14 & 17, 2008 Medical (Passed)

November 26, 2008 Interview (Passed)

December 5, 2008 Visa Received

December 23, 2008 US Entry (POE: Hawaii)

February 7, 2009 Private Wedding

AOS Process:

March 9, 2009 Mailed AOS Application via Express Mail (I-485, I-765, I-131)

March 10, 2009 USPS confirmed that AOS application was delivered and received in Chicago

March 18, 2009 Received NOA for AOS, EAD and AP

April 8, 2009 Biometrics Done

April 27, 2009 AP Approved

May 1, 2009 AP received in the mail

May 2, 2009 EAD card received in the mail

May 29, 2009 AOS interview (Approved)

June 29, 2009 GC received

ROC Process

March 1, 2011 Mailed I-175 Application via Express Mail

March 4 ,2011 NOA for I-175

April 05,2011 Biometrics [Early Biometrics March 22, 2011]

April 21,2011 Approval

April 27,2011 10 Year Green Card Received

Naturalization Process

March 6, 2012 Mailed N-400 Application via Express Mail

[/size]

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

You can call the USEM to schedule an interview.. and they will send you an email confirmation.. and also the USEM will send you an acknowledgement letter you can also show that to SLEC when you have your medical.

snxcq70j3.png

HI

See the link for more info about fees and interview & medical exam schedules.

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3238.html

DV has already been suspended since October. Just bring recent copies of the following during your interview:

1) Birth Certificate

2) Marriage Certificate (if applicable)

3) CENOMAR/CENMAR

4) NBI Clearance

Timeline
HI

See the link for more info about fees and interview & medical exam schedules.

DV has already been suspended since October. Just bring recent copies of the following during your interview:

1) Birth Certificate

2) Marriage Certificate (if applicable)

3) CENOMAR/CENMAR

4) NBI Clearance

thank u so much guys for the quick replys...

HI

Hi, Jury! How long you waited for your Manila Case Number? We just got approved last Nov.24 and hoping for our Manila case number soon. Good luck to you and God bless!

bYG2g6k.jpgbYG2m4.png

Sent - July 5, 2011(California Service Center)

Received - July 7, 2011

Check cleared - July 12, 2011

Removal of the Conditional Status ( approved Sept. 9, 2011)

10 Years Green Card Received (Sept. 15, 2011)

Timeline
HI

Hi, Jury! How long you waited for your Manila Case Number? We just got approved last Nov.24 and hoping for our Manila case number soon. Good luck to you and God bless!

Hi Netscot,

You should call NVC to get your case MNL case number... thats how we got ours then have your MNL# handy and NOA2 to get your medical...

Good Luck.

Timeline
HI

Hi Netscot,

You should call NVC to get your case MNL case number... thats how we got ours then have your MNL# handy and NOA2 to get your medical...

Good Luck.

i dont understand. you mean you can go for an medical with just the MNL case #? i recieved mine last nov.22 and they said that i have to wait for the packet that contains intructions on interview and medical. because they said that packet is the one you will show on the medical and interview. please enlighten me with this. pls pls pls.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
HI

Hi Netscot,

Good Luck.

i dont understand. you mean you can go for an medical with just the MNL case #? i recieved mine last nov.22 and they said that i have to wait for the packet that contains intructions on interview and medical. because they said that packet is the one you will show on the medical and interview. please enlighten me with this. pls pls pls.

what other VJers did was they just showed a copy of their NVC letter at SLEC (St. Luke's Extension clinic)and they were able to have their medical. It's walk-in basis, no need for appointment.

for the interview, they called the call center and able to make an appointment since they already have the MNL #.

for details go to the USEM website, if you are K1 start here:

AOS

03-03-2009 - AOS, EAD, AP sent to Chicago office (USPS)

03-11-2009 - Notice Date

03-25-2009 - Case transferred to CSC

05-05-2009 - GC, EAD card, AP received. :D

Timeline
HI

Hi Netscot,

Good Luck.

what other VJers did was they just showed a copy of their NVC letter at SLEC (St. Luke's Extension clinic)and they were able to have their medical. It's walk-in basis, no need for appointment.

for the interview, they called the call center and able to make an appointment since they already have the MNL #.

Yeah, there's no need to wait for any documents to arrive at your door. We just did it last week. The only document you need is the notification from NVC and show up at St Luke's Extension Clinic EARLY in the morning because it gets full fast. As for the interview, we tried to just call with the MNL #, but what you need is to find out from NVC if they've sent your package, they can tell you when they've sent it but just not when it'll arrive though you can track it yourself. Give it about a week or two though and it should arrive, for Manila it arrives within 3 days or so. Then give the Embassy some time to put it in the system. After doing so, you're ready to call and make that interview appointment. I think they're full now for this year though, so you're looking at January February appointments. Hope that helps! Take care and Best wishes with the process! It has truly been a journey.... :wacko:

Timeline
HI

Hi Netscot,

Good Luck.

Yeah, there's no need to wait for any documents to arrive at your door. We just did it last week. The only document you need is the notification from NVC and show up at St Luke's Extension Clinic EARLY in the morning because it gets full fast. As for the interview, we tried to just call with the MNL #, but what you need is to find out from NVC if they've sent your package, they can tell you when they've sent it but just not when it'll arrive though you can track it yourself. Give it about a week or two though and it should arrive, for Manila it arrives within 3 days or so. Then give the Embassy some time to put it in the system. After doing so, you're ready to call and make that interview appointment. I think they're full now for this year though, so you're looking at January February appointments. Hope that helps! Take care and Best wishes with the process! It has truly been a journey.... :wacko:

thank you so much for this info. really thank you. i already had my sched on jan. 7. thank you so much.

Timeline
HI

Hi Netscot,

Good Luck.

thank you so much for this info. really thank you. i already had my sched on jan. 7. thank you so much.

hey guys!!! my fiance got his nvc notice 2 days ago and seems like december is already full for the interview maybe i'll just wait for my packet 3...what do you think??????/

Timeline
HI

Hi Netscot,

Good Luck.

hey guys!!! my fiance got his nvc notice 2 days ago and seems like december is already full for the interview maybe i'll just wait for my packet 3...what do you think??????/

No, I wouldn't wait if I were you, because think about it, if they're full for December, think about all the folks trying to get in for January. I just spoke with one of the reps at the embassy and she told me that they are starting to get full for January already and there's no openings at all for December unless someone drops their schedule (1:1,000,000 chances of that happening :hehe: ) Anyway, I recommend you just go ahead and start working on everything as soon as possible. Every second count and trust me some parts of it are slow. NVC for example was really slow with us, holding our paperwork for like 3 weeks before they decided to send it. So stay on top of it at all times... Anyway, best wishes with your process... I'm just waiting for her to be approved at the interview and to arrive here to then start on the adjustment of status journey.... I'm sure it's one journey we'll all never forget! Take care and Happy Holidays!

Timeline
HI

Hi Netscot,

Good Luck.

if you have the MNL case #. call the USEM asap!. coz you can set an appointment even without the packet. i did it yesterday!

goodbless.

Timeline
HI

Hi Netscot,

Good Luck.

if you have the MNL case #. call the USEM asap!. coz you can set an appointment even without the packet. i did it yesterday!

goodbless.

so you mean you called the usem even without packet 3????and how was it???

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.