TexPamp

Closer and closer

9 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

I just spoke to NSO (Not Richard) and DV was realeased to USEM on August 22. I called USEM and they confirm this and then I am told our case is with the CO and still may take a number of weeks. What is this all about?

If I had not heard good results today I was ready to write a letter to my senator Sen. Cornyn. Should I still do this after hearing from USEM about "several more weeks"?

In any case, I am happy to hear the good news. I have shared this with Sweetie but she is out of load, I think I will call and share the good news.

TexPamp

K-1

March 17, 2008.....I-129F Packet sent to Vermont Service Center

March 20, 2008.....I-129F arrived at Vermont Service Center

March 21, 2008.....NOA 1

May 27, 2008........NOA2

June 19, 2008.......Delbros Paid

June 30, 2008.......Medical (Passed)

July 18, 2008........Interview (Passed, Pink and White slip)

Sept 17, 2008.......Recieved Visa

Sept 19, 2008.......CFO at St. Mary's

Sept 22, 2008.......Travel to USA, POE Honolulu, Late night arrival to Las Vegas

Sept 23, 2008.......MARRIED

Sept 25, 2008.......Left Las Vegas driving home

Sept 26, 2008.......Arrived in El Paso, Texas

AOS

December 8, 2008 Package sent

December 26, 2008 NOA

8114.gif

congrats... in think your visa will be release in the next few days to a week... usem doesnt really tell us when they will release the visa.... my husband called the day my visa was released... usem told him that dv is nt yet with them when in fact it was release 4 days before he called... wehehehehe... dont worry too much... and congrats :D

27. What other people think of you is none of your business.

Newton's third law of motion "For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction."

Timeline
congrats... in think your visa will be release in the next few days to a week... usem doesnt really tell us when they will release the visa.... my husband called the day my visa was released... usem told him that dv is nt yet with them when in fact it was release 4 days before he called... wehehehehe... dont worry too much... and congrats :D

Thank you. It just didn't make sense that I would be told serveral weeks when others have gotten thier Visa days after the interview. Now that DV is done and everything is at the embassy then I would think the same should apply in this case. Sweety and myself think it would be really cool if we could marry on the first anniversarry of the day we met which that day is fast approaching. :dance:

TexPamp

K-1

March 21, 2008.....NOA 1

May 27, 2008........NOA2

Sept 22, 2008.......Travel to USA, POE Honolulu, Late night arrival to Las Vegas

AOS

December 26, 2008 NOA

8114.gif

Hang in there.. You will receive your visa soon.. :thumbs: Congrats..

I promise to love you in good times and in bad, with all I have to give and all that I am, in the only way I know how -- completely and forever......

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

congrats!! :dance:

Love is an unexpected thing...and when it arrives grab it with all ur heart....it may pass u jsut once.......

1_217966694l.jpg

11.20.07 : mailed I130

01.23.08 : NOA1

04.21.08 : mailed I129F

04.22.08 : NOA1

05.14.08 : NOA2 both for I 130 and I 129F

06.26.08 : medical exam 2nd day PASSED!!

07.09.08 : interview day! PASSED! PINK SLIP!

07.15.08 : visa on hand!!!

08.01.08 : POE SFO (home with my papi!)

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Well the news gets a little better. I called USEM this week and instead of being told "several weeks" again I was told to call back this Friday as our case is under review by the CO.

After a successful Pink/White slip interview what else needs to be reviewed? Just the DV results or do they go over the whole thing again?

TexPamp

K-1

March 21, 2008.....NOA 1

May 27, 2008........NOA2

AOS

December 26, 2008 NOA

8114.gif

I would love to find out whom started this whole Document Verification / Delbros ####### and kick them in the A$$.

Good Luck I think your Visa should be issued within a few days.

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Timeline
You are one of those lucky ones. I just cant believe it!! Just looking at your timeline, my.... yours was really fast....

Congratulations!!!

¡WOW! I just checked your timeline. That is outrageous, I'm sorry progress has been so slow for you. I hope things go faster for you from Medical to the issue of the VISA. You have waited long enough.

I go through the timeline features and there are some real inconsistencys from start to finish in the way how things progress with the exceptions of RFEs, Medical concerns and other factors.

A friend of mine traveled with me on my last trip to Phils in January. He met a girl and filed a month after me but he did not get his second NOA until 3 months after I recieved my NOA2.

It would be nice to know if it is the system or an individual paper pusher who is responsible with all these differences in filers progress.

I would love to find out whom started this whole Document Verification / Delbros ####### and kick them in the A$$.

Good Luck I think your Visa should be issued within a few days.

The payment texting verification thing is just plain goofy. There has to be a better way of verifying payment of DV, for starters. Also (I'm putting my head on the chopping block on this one) maybe there should be a seperate NSO fee to help fund a larger department to handle DVs. I don't know how much man power is dedicated to handleing DV but for sure things could be faster and hiring employees to handle the work load is not a priority for the Philippine government.

It would also be nice to know WHY DV was started in the first place and if fraud is the answer, how many cases have been rejected due to negative DV results.

Thank you both

TexPamp

K-1

March 21, 2008.....NOA 1

May 27, 2008........NOA2

AOS

December 26, 2008 NOA

8114.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.