Abby-Ron

November NOA2 approvals for USEM interviewers

181 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
helo there Ripolo,

I was told by beng and carl here in vj that as soon as you have the medical and interview dates online you can have an early medical,,,just print the appointment from the internet then call the SLEC hotline. tell them that you have your sched online and pinted it, then ask them if you can have you medical in an early date....then also tell them if you could just pick up your packet in SLEC...

update me of what SCLEC will tell you about picking up your packet from them..wokei?...

hope to hear from you soon..

i hope I will my medical and interview dates soon, the fact that we had our petition approve the same date... :blush:

The medical exam is generally scheduled one week before the interview. It's best to have the exam done 2 to 4 weeks before the interview. This will allow extra time for St Lukes to get the results to the embasy and also allows you time to take care of any issues that may come up during the exam. If you get the exam done more than a month before the interview, there is a very good chance the embassy will make you get another one.

When Elisa talked to the embassy a couple weeks ago, she asked about picking up the visa in person and was told that the visa can be picked up in person IN SOME CASES. It's at the discretion of the person who does the interview.

vjsignature.jpg

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

helo there Ripolo,

I was told by beng and carl here in vj that as soon as you have the medical and interview dates online you can have an early medical,,,just print the appointment from the internet then call the SLEC hotline. tell them that you have your sched online and pinted it, then ask them if you can have you medical in an early date....then also tell them if you could just pick up your packet in SLEC...

update me of what SCLEC will tell you about picking up your packet from them..wokei?...

i hope I will my medical and interview dates soon, the fact that we had our petition approve the same date... :blush:

The medical exam is generally scheduled one week before the interview. It's best to have the exam done 2 to 4 weeks before the interview. This will allow extra time for St Lukes to get the results to the embasy and also allows you time to take care of any issues that may come up during the exam. If you get the exam done more than a month before the interview, there is a very good chance the embassy will make you get another one.

When Elisa talked to the embassy a couple weeks ago, she asked about picking up the visa in person and was told that the visa can be picked up in person IN SOME CASES. It's at the discretion of the person who does the interview.

Thanks for the info. Yeah my fiancee wants to take the medical exam early anyways 3 weeks before the Embassy interivew as she is currently working and is hard for her to get a reliever at work.

I wish we could just pick up the packet ourselves at the Embassy...

helo there Ripolo,

I haven't gotten my packet yet from USEM. I think you still need the packet that US embassy will send out and the Embassy also advices that the medical should be within one month of the interview.. I could be mistaken.. Ill call the USEM to find out.. or maybe some one here already knows.. anyone?

Grace at USEM told me to copy interview schedule from website. She said that there are delays in Packet 4. My honey will go to internet cafe. Print out schedule and go to St. Lukes 2 weeks before scheduled interview....

When do you plan to actually go to SLEC, my fiance may want to tag-along hehe..

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
I started a chart and will improve it later this week.

Name Medical Interview

Tanjay..................... ..... 4-Feb

captainjeff228........... ..... 6-Feb

edp333.................... 30-Jan ..... 6-Feb

Raquel_1208............ 30-Jan ..... 7-Feb

todd1000................. ..... 8-Feb

epd333 maybe i will see you there good look to all of us

Yup, include me on the list too!

my interview date is on feb 6 at 7:30 am, yey!!!

Hope to see you all there!

08/24/06 - we met thru his cousin who was my co-worker

04/18/07 - my honey asked me to marry him and i said yes! we're ENGAGED!

05/28/07 - my honey sent the petition to USCIS

06/08/07 - USCIS recieved (on-line)

09/25/07 - hard copy of NOA1 received thru mail

10/15/07 - process for the petition was taking long so he decided to go back to the PI

10/22/07 - NOA2 approved (on-line)

11/08/07 - honey had to leave me again to go back to hawaii

12/10/07 - i was assigned an interview date (2/7/08) and PE date (1/30/07)

01/02/08 - Received PACKET 4!!!!!!

01/04/08 - 1st Day Early Medical at SLEC

01/07/08 - 2nd Day Early Medical at SLEC - PASSED!!!

01/30/08 - Scheduled Medical accdg to packet

02/06/08 - Interview at the USEM 7:30AM - APPROVED!!!!

02/12/08 - US Embassy called for visa pick-up

02/14/08 - Visa on hand YEY!!!!WOHOOOO!!!!!

02/16/08 - 3:30pm Flight to HNL, Hawaii

02/21/08 - Civil Wedding

AOS

4/20/08 - Received SSN

4/23/08 - NOA

4/25/08- ASC Appointment Notice

5/22/08 - Biometrics in HNL

7/30/08 - Interview (APPROVED)

8/11/08 - Green Card Received

Timeline

yehey,,

got medical and interview dates online today

medical SCLEC--->january 30, 2008 7:00 am,,but I will call SCLE tomorrow and I will request for an early medical

interview---->>february 7, 2008 6:30 am

Edited by dommel

K1 Process

NOA1

csc received- june 1, 2007

notice date- june 18, 2007

NOA2.......afer157 days since csc received petition

approved- nov. 7

nov. 8,2007=approval notice sent...

nov.17,2007= NO2 hard copy received

NVC journey

nov.26,2007-called NVC our case is not yet there....im still praying

dec. 5, 2007-called NVC our case in not there...!!they requested us to mail to Nvc photocopy of NOA2

dec.10, 2007-received an email from nvc they sent our case to US embassy manila

-MNL2007840***

dec.12, 2007- received NVC hard copy with MNL case # dated dec. 10, 2007

US EMBASSY MANILA

february 7, 2008=APPROVED in interview

february 11, 2008=visa issued upon callin embassy..visa delivery within this week

february 12, 2008=8:30 am: received VISA from delbros

POE

April 11, 2008=O' Hare international Airport (Chicago)

AOS

April 25, 2008= Civil Wedding Chicago

May 16, 2008=USCIS received AOS packet

May 21, 2008= 3 NOAs' for AOS, EAD, Travel Document

May 29, 2008= NOA for biometrics both for AOS and EAD

June 6, 2008= Received SSN Card

June 12, 2008= Biometrics in Broadway Chicago

June 17, 2008= Illinois State Identification Card in Hand

June 20, 2008= RFE

July 11, 2008= GOT PREGNANT>>>we are so happy tough I have no insurance yet...grrrrrrrrr

July 16, 2008=USCIS received RFE and case resumed

July 16, 2008= 100% written passed driving test. got driving license

October 2,2008= Case Status Online,,Travel Document Approved and EAD card Produced

I have read here in VJ that we can use the printed appointment schedule online. I am planning to take my early medical on Dec. 20-21.

well thats good info. Can the $100 fee be paid that way too. I am being told by the USEN the interview fee is going up at the first of the year to 135.00 My understanding is if the fee is paid before the end of the year the 100.00 will be okay.

Tim Y, there is one more condition besides paying the $100 K visa fee before the end of the year; and that is your interview must be before January 31, 2008. Otherwise you will be required to pay the $31 at the Embassy.

Edited by edp333

Naturalization

3/23/14 - N400 package sent to Phoenix

3/27/14 - N400 package delivered

4/3/14 - NOA1 receipt date

4/4/14 - check cashed

04/29/14 - biometrics date

07/01/14 - interview date

xx/xx/xx - Oath Ceremony

I have read here in VJ that we can use the printed appointment schedule online. I am planning to take my early medical on Dec. 20-21.

well thats good info. Can the $100 fee be paid that way too. I am being told by the USEN the interview fee is going up at the first of the year to 135.00 My understanding is if the fee is paid before the end of the year the 100.00 will be okay.

Tim Y, there is one more condition besides paying the $100 K visa fee before the end of the year; and that is your interview must be before January 31, 2008. Otherwise you will be required to pay the $31 at the Embassy.

When I read the USCIS poast on the increase I figured that out. :blink:

I'm wondering what new little surprise will come next. hehehehe :lol:

Edited by Tim Y

Timeline

we already knew the schedule but i dont receive yet the packet until now and time is changing fast.Hw can i check about my packet?I am close now to my schedule but i dont have appoinment letter yet.

Edited by Darling & RG

Timeline
document varification

they said it was new

we already know our schedule for medical and nterview but we dont receive yet the packet.I just woried because we still have plenty of documents to prepare but the packet is not in our hands yet.Do you know how to check our packet ?We already waited this for long so i dont like to reschedule it coz i missed my fiancee sooooooooooo much andi want to be with him very soon in USA.Please tell me on how to check the packet status.

Timeline
Congratulations Dommel !!!!!

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Good luck with the medical and interview

Is it really ok if we will go to manila for our medical and interview even we dont have the packet yet?So it is just the appoinment that we can get online tht we are going to present?How about in going to embassy for the interview,is it ok if we dont have the packet yet that they are going to send to us?We will also show at the embassy the printed appoinment that we got online?Thats good.

Is it really ok if we will go to manila for our medical and interview even we dont have the packet yet?So it is just the appoinment that we can get online tht we are going to present?How about in going to embassy for the interview,is it ok if we dont have the packet yet that they are going to send to us?We will also show at the embassy the printed appoinment that we got online?Thats good.

The only thing you really need from the packet IV is the appointment letter. You can call the Embassy and request a packet pickup at St. Luke's medical. You will need the the printed appoinment, your visa, and maybe another ID.

The instructions and forms can be downloaded from the USEM website:

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3023.html

Scroll down to Immigrant and “K” Visa Applicant Appointment Packets. The two DS-156 forms need to be printed from online with the barcode. You will get one DS-157 when you pay the visa fee and will need one more

Naturalization

3/23/14 - N400 package sent to Phoenix

3/27/14 - N400 package delivered

4/3/14 - NOA1 receipt date

4/4/14 - check cashed

04/29/14 - biometrics date

07/01/14 - interview date

xx/xx/xx - Oath Ceremony

Timeline
Hi to all,

I am also on the same thread... :wacko:

looking forward to have my interview mid dec onwards..

we will make it guys!! :dance:

Let's all keep in touch.

goodluck to all of us! B)

Congrats! Lucky you, at least you got your case number assigned. Does the website in Manila work to find out if their are interview schedules posted? This is the a direct link from USEM website for IV packet which provides the interivew dates but I havent gotten that far yet so I cant test it if Manila actually updates our status there. http://203.177.135.10/ivappointment/login.asp

I talked to Shana at the USEM Call Center 8:30pm CST. She indicated to me that the ivappointment website is updated monthly appx. 15th of each month.

15 Apr 2007 - Arrived Manila for work

18 Apr 2007 - Life changed, met wonderful woman.

04 May 2007 - Work ended, return to US.

29 May 2007 - I-129F Received by CSC

06 Jun 2007 - NOA1

15 Jun 2007 - 10 day vacation to province

07 Sep 2007 - 8 day vacation to Manila

19 Nov 2007 - NOA2

14 Dec 2007 - NVC entered data MNL2007847XXX

17 Dec 2007 - per phone call, case left NVC for USEM

21 Dec 2007 - per phone call, electronic case arrived at USEM

15 Jan 2008 - per phone call 11:30pm CST (Jan 16 in Manila) interview date obtained

22-25 Jan 2008 - EARLY medical SLEC appointment

05 Mar 2008 - K-1 Interview USEM

29 Mar 2008 - Arrived DFW airport

17 May 2008 - Married, Dallas, TX

20 Jun 2008 - Filed AOS, EAD

CONFIRMED Baby due 18 Apr 2009 - Two years from meeting.

5 Nov 2008 - K-2 Visa for child @ USEM

Timeline

waaaaaaaah

I just hope too that I can receive my PAcket 4,,,my asawa will be sending out the I-134 for my interview this week via fedex...

Happy New year to everyone...

and our interview date is getting super near....

by the way..

what if i am going for an early medical,,,what should I bring during the medical? anyone can help me?

thanks in advance

K1 Process

NOA1

csc received- june 1, 2007

notice date- june 18, 2007

NOA2.......afer157 days since csc received petition

approved- nov. 7

nov. 8,2007=approval notice sent...

nov.17,2007= NO2 hard copy received

NVC journey

nov.26,2007-called NVC our case is not yet there....im still praying

dec. 5, 2007-called NVC our case in not there...!!they requested us to mail to Nvc photocopy of NOA2

dec.10, 2007-received an email from nvc they sent our case to US embassy manila

-MNL2007840***

dec.12, 2007- received NVC hard copy with MNL case # dated dec. 10, 2007

US EMBASSY MANILA

february 7, 2008=APPROVED in interview

february 11, 2008=visa issued upon callin embassy..visa delivery within this week

february 12, 2008=8:30 am: received VISA from delbros

POE

April 11, 2008=O' Hare international Airport (Chicago)

AOS

April 25, 2008= Civil Wedding Chicago

May 16, 2008=USCIS received AOS packet

May 21, 2008= 3 NOAs' for AOS, EAD, Travel Document

May 29, 2008= NOA for biometrics both for AOS and EAD

June 6, 2008= Received SSN Card

June 12, 2008= Biometrics in Broadway Chicago

June 17, 2008= Illinois State Identification Card in Hand

June 20, 2008= RFE

July 11, 2008= GOT PREGNANT>>>we are so happy tough I have no insurance yet...grrrrrrrrr

July 16, 2008=USCIS received RFE and case resumed

July 16, 2008= 100% written passed driving test. got driving license

October 2,2008= Case Status Online,,Travel Document Approved and EAD card Produced

Hello My VJ family,

I want to thank EVERYONE for praying for us. Yesterday my baby Maricar had her medical released!!!!

GAME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!

FEBRUARY 4TH!!!!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

GOD IS GOOD

TIM

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.